Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,522

I think its TODD who f-ed up he was never an acclaimed director n i was skeptical but film looked grand from teasers n trailers had me fooled 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 9/6/2024 at 7:10 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I think its TODD who f-ed up he was never an acclaimed director n i was skeptical but film looked grand from teasers n trailers had me fooled 

The drama for a movie which is not even out and that nobody here has seen :eyega:

Anyway 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 7
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,600

I know some of y'all don't like Joaquin's voice but I will say he has a very resonant speaking voice. Not everyone does. For example, Gaga's speaking voice isn't particularly resonant unlike her singing (and she's fantastic at adding just the right amount). 

That makes the talk-singing thing that Philips has been taking about so natural for Joaquin. He barely has any core to his voice when he does that and he sounds like he's singing, not just tracing notes.

Gaga shines much more when she sings with her full voice. When she talk-sings, she can sound almost like she's whispering (which can be good--like the end of the first chorus of Is That Alright? but usually it sounds a bit flat and underwhelming like the singing we heard in the trailer or the verse in the parking lot scene in ASIB). 

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 9/6/2024 at 10:47 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The drama for a movie which is not even out and that nobody here has seen :eyega:

Anyway 

Well reviews are out n the type of criticism im seeing im speaking based on that bc direction n sloppy script is getting the criticism 

Popster to Popster 3,522

If some of y'all think Taste is frontloaded then im afraid LG7 lead is going to humble y'all 

Spoiler

I hope im wrong though 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

New Popster 40

OMG guyssss one of my most straightest guy friends (a known roid abuser and a hardcore anime fan) was listening to JUDAS by LADY GaGa on his Tribit© bluetooth speakers on full volume!!!:dean_scream:

I, a closeted gaga fan (and a possible homou), ran out of the room as I was quivering by the excitement and this sudden acceptance by straight Indian peeps WOWWWW:dean_scream:

@Dean Judaster YOU WON WE WON JUDAS THE GaGa career killer no more:dean_scream:

Spoiler

STREAMMMM!!!!:party::lgbt::party:

• paws up 1
  • lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 9/6/2024 at 7:45 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Well reviews are out n the type of criticism im seeing im speaking based on that bc direction n sloppy script is getting the criticism 

Mixed reviewed Joker 1 is an unbothered  1 billion dollars Oscars winner movie. 

Little Monsters never were the target of the sequel and that's for the very best :oscar:

• paws up 4

ARTPOPster 1,600
On 9/4/2024 at 6:02 AM, BruceWayneOnMe said:

WOOWW So close to the eventual FINAL peak of 12.12M :bradley:

If only the flop monsters of my country streamed more :door:

Hide contents

India AM:

Summertime sadness 170 (+7)

DWAS: OUT (+OUT)

India Spotify:

Summertime Sadness 191 (+7)

DWAS OUT (+OUT)

How long have you been a monster? I'm originally from India too and honestly when I was growing up there weren't a whole lot of Gaga fans at least where I was. In fact, I didn't become a Gaga fan until 2015. 

Spoiler

I used to like Taylor. :bebe:

Spoiler

Used to :talent:

Spoiler

Believe it or not, this fandom gained a new hardcore monster from the Til It Happens To You mini-era :talent:

ARTPOPster 1,600
On 9/5/2024 at 10:48 PM, BruceWayneOnMe said:

one of my most straightest guy friends (a known roid abuser and a hardcore anime fan)

Sis pls one of those things is not like the others :rip:

Spoiler

Judas, the antidote to toxic masculinity :santa:

• lol 2

New Popster 40
On 9/6/2024 at 11:22 AM, derpmonster said:

How long have you been a monster? I'm originally from India too and honestly when I was growing up there weren't a whole lot of Gaga fans at least where I was. In fact, I didn't become a Gaga fan until 2015. 

Hide contents

I used to like Taylor. :bebe:

Hide contents

Used to :talent:

Hide contents

Believe it or not, this fandom gained a new hardcore monster from the Til It Happens To You mini-era :talent:

I used to like gaga in her poker face and bad romance days. obsessed with all the videos. unstanned her after I saw born this way video and the lack of colours in it. lmao. started stanning her back in 2015 when that AHS announcement video was released. plus I listened to dwuw first time then and it became my fav song of hers (had no idea wtf was an artpop)

and stanning her since then non stop :party:

Spoiler

I used to like Beyonce :scared:

TIHTY should have won an Oscar tbh

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 9/6/2024 at 11:19 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Little Monsters never were the target of the sequel and that's for the very best :oscar:

i didn't say it won't make money 

And no its not on the same track as first one 

Joker 1 debuted with 85 RT score with 46 reviews at Venice and 70 score on metacritic

n criticism related to it was that its not original n depicts mental health in a bad way 

This time criticism is that its not entertaining enough bc of sloppy direction n script 

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 9/6/2024 at 11:31 AM, BruceWayneOnMe said:

unstanned her after I saw born this way video and the lack of colours in it. lmao

AGDJSSJ-

Danny Brown Laughing GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 9/5/2024 at 11:47 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

This legendary performance is FINALLY on youtube.

They posted it and deleted it 40 times tbh

• sad 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 9/6/2024 at 6:49 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Target for the sequel… and they deleted all her scenes, including a lesbian kiss
spacer.png

I HATE YOU FAT PHILLZO. F*CK YOU FAT PHILLZO

Learn Tyra Banks GIF

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 9/5/2024 at 11:50 PM, Lazz Monster said:

MTV getting ready to give her the award I see :applause:

They Better Give It To Her! 💯

• yaas, gaga 1