13th day — 2.06M (+3%)

14th day — 2.14M (+4%)
15th day — 2.17M (+1%) 
16th day — 2.2M (+1%)
17th day — 2.15M (-2%)
18th day — 2.28M (+6%)
19th day — 2.36M (+4%)
20th day — 2.34M (-1%)

21st day — 2.53M (+8%) *Most views since day 2 and biggest day-to-day increase* :giveup:

TOTAL — 50,683,179 views

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 13

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

#2 on TTH (no change)

Billie #1

Toast #3

Edited by Emi
  • paws up 5
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 12
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,361
On 9/6/2024 at 12:04 PM, Emi said:

#2 on TTH (no change)

Billie #1

Toast #3

boaf has been outstreamed by dwas by 2.5m and yet it's the "hottest" song in the world? fine:laughga:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 868
On 9/6/2024 at 9:33 AM, Lazz Monster said:

I'm not talking about the GP, i'm talking about the industry and her ability to get better roles in the future. HoG wasn't a flop but it wasn't a hit either, if she hadn't been so good in it her career would've suffered a hit

Grace Randolph is already talking about a "Gaga curse" and while I hardly think it's that serious, having reviews call the movie "boring" (something the first movie was never called) doesn't bode well for its Box Office chances and with these reviews, this movie kinda needs to be a BO hit (or Gaga could get nominated for Supporting, that would work as well)

I doubt Joker will hurt her image in the industry at all when she single-handedly saved HoG, it’s really a mediocre film and Gaga was the only reason why it semi-smashed in the box office and still snatched some awards during awards season. At the same year Ridley Scott had the last duel which is a critical acclaimed movie, but it flopped hard.

I believe she’s been already offered the most promising project in the industry, it just turned out that her last projects, albeit looking promising at the first sight, didn’t perform as well as it should be. And Joker2 can still be a smash in the box office, it just that Todd Phillips decided to cement the story on Joker himself

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 9/6/2024 at 12:43 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

People still being pressed Todd Philipps made JOKER sequel about Joker himself ? :laughga: 

Maybe next time Harleen will have her spin-off movie called 'LEE' :tea:

It's called Folie A Deux.. if it was Joker: The Trial or somethng, no one will complain how Gaga was wasted :icant:

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 9/6/2024 at 7:48 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Let’s see the movie by ourselves before judging 

exactly :cm:

anyways i’m really excited about JFAD and not too bothered by the reviews. I really really like the first one and would have went to see the second one even without Gaga. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,522

I don't think JFÀD is gonna hurt her image people don't have anything bad to say about her presence they are actually praising her n she could potentially be the only nomination of the film outside the technical categories

plus this is a weak year only 1 film from venice is going to make it to best picture that being the brutalist so i guess its really not over 

A best supporting nod at #5th slot at oscars would be the absolute win for us, till then lets focus on lg-7, DWAS n grammys where we have better chances of sweeping

If joker lends her a supporting nod good if not maybe its for the better to impact her choice of roles for the future film endeavour in a good way 

Edited by Ayobabylon

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 9/6/2024 at 7:01 AM, boobatella said:

exactly :cm:

anyways i’m really excited about JFAD and not too bothered by the reviews. I really really like the first one and would have went to see the second one even without Gaga. 

Same here Joker 2 was one of my most anticipated movie from the start. First one was brilliant. Lady Gaga is a cute bonus to me, I'm glad she joined this universe.

And I'm sure it will be the same for anyone who loved the original movie

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2