Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 9/5/2024 at 7:59 PM, Imtired1616 said:

What if the secret project is the Jane Campion western movie with Beyonce? 

Excited No Way GIF by MLB

Honestly, I would take it, Jane Campion can write and direct, it can't end up more panned than JFAD even if Beyoncé can't act :whatga:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Moderator 23,363
On 9/6/2024 at 12:00 AM, Boris said:

Has DWAS seen an improvement in Italy? Wondering if Gagz visiting Venice had any impact in the charts? :jailga:

Italy

#53(-3) DWAS :icant:

• lol 13

Popstanne 5,820
On 9/5/2024 at 2:27 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

It's a waltz doesn't mean she is singing 

there’s a lyrical component, it apparently plays in the credits 

Edited by xo_hours
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 9/5/2024 at 7:25 PM, Leptine said:

i think giving the reception of the movie, it's for the best for Gaga to being submitted in supporting given that her role it's actual in that way (LadyGagaNow saw the movie and confirmed it as well), coming from the HOG snub, it would be better than nothing, granted that I personally don't expect her to be nominated at all at this point.

The only scenario in which I can see WB campaign her in lead if this becomes a huge box office success and an audience hit  surpassing the first by a large margin (which seems kind of unlikely right now) and there won't be a strong competition, but even in that case, Gaga's nomination would still be at huge risk, I don't think she's in a position to go lead with a supporting performance.

I’m getting the vibes they are definitely keeping their options open with her, and they debuted at Venice expecting a tough crowd. There really has been nothing official to say supporting or lead, just heavy spec. I hope GP smash happens instead of the FadTricics ruining things.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 9/5/2024 at 8:30 PM, Boris said:

Has DWAS seen an improvement in Italy? Wondering if Gagz visiting Venice had any impact in the charts? :jailga:

The song is raising in overall general airplay (currently #12), however don't expect big peaks in here since Italian trash music dominate Spotify charts in here and trash Summer hits are still going strong, but I'm sure airplay wise it's gonna become big and known by audience.

To make a comparison Billie BOAF is just #41 in Spotify in here, Espresso is #36, International big hits don't get high peak anymore because our local music took over in streaming.

I see Karol G #5 but she fits in our trashy local music.

• sad 1

South Korea Official Chart (Circle):

#122 Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With a Smile (+11)

Her third highest peaking song in South Korea EVER!

Edited by Supersonic
  • paws up 14
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,551
On 9/5/2024 at 8:30 PM, Doncho said:

- Joker 2 all jazz covers

- rumored 2 original songs

- most likely no original songs

- picture without source says song composed and written by Lady Gaga

- LGN denies existence of said song

- Gaga says she wrote a waltz

- We dont know if it has lyrics

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952kftuq8wttic6luflgox

The picture comes from Anthony on Twitter. He took the screenshot during the livestream of LadyGagaNow

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,425
On 9/5/2024 at 3:43 PM, Supersonic said:

South Korea Official Chart (Circle):

#122 Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With a Smile (+11)

Her highest peaking song in South Korea EVER!

:bebe:

• lol 1

On 9/5/2024 at 8:46 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Updated, she peaked higher with two songs:

#33 Born This Way

#57 Judas

ROM matched DWAS's peak at #122, no other songs of Gaga have charted there :bebe: 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,762

Just realised ‘taste’ is actually track 1 of the new Sabrina album, as well as current single so the swapping on AM US is more justifiable. DWAS is trying to reclaim its throne! 

I heard that I’ll Never Love Again sold well in South Korea @Supersonic

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 9/5/2024 at 8:37 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I’m getting the vibes they are definitely keeping their options open with her, and they decided at Venice expecting a tough crowd. There really been nothing official to say supporting or lead, just heavy spec. I hope GP smash happens instead of the FadTricics ruining things.

It's definitely not a settled decision so far but I expect them to eventually campaign her in supporting at this point (if this doesn't end up flopping also at the box office or becoming red on Meta).

Recently also Michelle Williams went lead with a supporting role, she got some supporting nominations alternated with lead at regional awards, she got the Globe nod in lead but then she missed BAFTA and SAG nomination but she ended up nominated at the Oscars (lead), thing is it was a 85 Metacritic movie acclaimed, I think Gaga needed that at least to overcome the supporting status.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,005
On 9/5/2024 at 10:03 PM, zoldyck said:

Isn't RM member of BTS, expect some fraudness :pillow:

Yes and Baekhyun is from EXO, they will both have the frontloaded KPOP sales/streams