Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,591
On 9/5/2024 at 12:34 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Also…

Gaga not mentioning Sabrina out of all the major girlies this summer KILLED ME…girl knows the competition for her 6th #1 

:laughga: 

Fartina is a Nicki and Katy supporter so Gaga definitely doesn't look kindly on this girl.

Popster to Popster 3,591
On 9/5/2024 at 12:43 PM, Andreu said:

GUY MV was a hot mess but we were so starvef back then we had to take it

DWUW video would have turned the era upside down in a good way... DWUW would be one of the definitive smashes of 2014 along with Happy, Dark Horse, Timber, The Monster etc... Still haven't come to terms with the fact that she didn't drop this video.

• thanks 2
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936

:giveup: I love them so much..I literally cried this morning reading the Vogue interview, just seeing her open up so much about the love of her life and seeing how happy she is and KNOWING it’s real happiness just really got to me.

I love this woman so much and I’m the person I am because she’s such an amazing role model. She deserves the entire world and I hope she and Michael have a whole lifetime of joy. 

edit: Sarah commenting “the happiest I’ve ever seen you” just feels so real :bradley: I’m so happy for Gaga

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 10

A Popster Is Born 14,730
On 9/5/2024 at 7:01 PM, Osama said:

DWUW video would have turned the era upside down in a good way... DWUW would be one of the definitive smashes of 2014 along with Happy, Dark Horse, Timber, The Monster etc... Still haven't come to terms with the fact that she didn't drop this video.

I still believe ppl overthink about how it’d have tarnished Gags’ career, but for sure the mv is not a good look 10 years later and that shows it wouldn’t have aged well

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,741
On 9/6/2024 at 12:01 AM, Osama said:

delusion, convince yourself 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 6

Popster to Popster 3,591
On 9/5/2024 at 2:05 PM, danwasd said:

I still believe ppl overthink about how it’d have tarnished Gags’ career, but for sure the mv is not a good look 10 years later and that shows it wouldn’t have aged well

It doesn't need to age well to be a smash of its time.

On 9/5/2024 at 10:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:giveup: I love them so much..I literally cried this morning reading the Vogue interview, just seeing her open up so much about the love of her life and seeing how happy she is and KNOWING it’s real happiness just really got to me.

I love this woman so much and I’m the person I am because she’s such an amazing role model. She deserves the entire world and I hope she and Michael have a whole lifetime of joy. 

edit: Sarah commenting “the happiest I’ve ever seen you” just feels so real :bradley: I’m so happy for Gaga

She kissed too many fikthy frogs to find her Prince charming :bradley:

New Popster 40
On 9/5/2024 at 10:31 PM, Osama said:

DWUW is the catchiest gaga song :flutter:

A #1 song that never was :scared:

Should have used this song instead of million yawwnnss at the Super Bowl show tbh :lmao::lmao:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,539
x2
On 9/5/2024 at 6:30 PM, BruceWayneOnMe said:

Should have used this song instead of million yawwnnss at the Super Bowl show tbh :lmao::lmao:

I am so glad little monsters don’t manage her career!

• thanks 5
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,574
On 9/5/2024 at 6:37 PM, Emi said:

Back to #2 on AM US :stopga:

SabrinN/A you b*ch

guess she did the home workout and got off the floor

• lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

It seems no new reviews will be added after yesterday's ones so we can rest some days :bow:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

YouTube United States Daily Chart - 2024/09/03

#12 +6 Lady Gaga - Die With A Smile 984,602 (+9,040)

:whatga:

• paws up 14
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 1

Kindness Admin 7,520
On 9/5/2024 at 11:09 AM, XXXlop said:

Do you think there's any possibility of Gaga being submitted to the Lead Actress category?

As far as I know, Olivia Colman also had a supporting role in "The Favourite", but that didn't stop them from submitting her and eventualy making her win the Oscar for Best Actress.

Is that possible in this case? Because despite Gaga's screentime and importance in the film (which is clearly supporting), the film's marketing is clearly treating Gaga as a co-lead.

On 9/5/2024 at 11:12 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Yes they can still push in the leading tbh i think they should 

They can definitely submit her wherever they want and probably get away with it. But there is a limit. Some supporting wins have had a few minutes of screen time and some have been literally a full-on lead. Not having seen it and trying not to read too into what people are saying, I can’t really imagine Gaga isn’t big enough in the movie to not sneak in lead if they want, but it seems to be based on their recent marketing and takes from experts - they’re aiming for supporting.

I would consider Olivia a lead in The Favourite - although it’s definitely an ensemble piece and one could definitely make the argument she’s supporting. Her presence and vitalness to the story overrides having, say, less screen time imo (it’s not much less than Emma btw).

On 9/5/2024 at 11:34 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Also…

Gaga not mentioning Sabrina out of all the major girlies this summer KILLED ME…girl knows the competition for her 6th #1 

:laughga: 

I literally screamed and texted that to a friend.

On 9/5/2024 at 1:28 PM, Arturo said:

Gaga acknowledging her old ridiculous accents in that vogue interview :dead:

I was ROLLING. What a GREAT piece overall.

• paws up 4
  • lol 1