Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Kindness Admin 7,520
On 9/5/2024 at 10:02 AM, SpanishMonster said:

Do we know if RedOne finally worked with her again? There were some rumors

Honestly, I don't really want her to go back to RedOne, I think she's ok moving on. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,332

can't believe this was the september issue, 

oh random actress lady whose movie I went to see but whose name I forget, get off the floor 

GUYT-GeaYAA9PL3.jpg?v=1723040475

• lol 9

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 9/5/2024 at 4:20 PM, PanPikus said:

Oh GodGa :abel_glow: 

The 2025 truthers being right from the very beginning :tea: 

Probably doing Grammys performance but most likely album will be released after Grammys cause it's Feb 2nd, unless the album comes Jan 31st :laughga:

Well 2024 truthers were also right as the LG7 era is launching officially in 2024 with lead single

DWAS has crossed the 1M videos mark on TikTok across the official audios + user generated audios of the song.

Bruno Mars GIF by Lady Gaga

With everything that happened yesterday, I forgot to do the update :rip:

Today will be a 48 hours update.

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 9/5/2024 at 3:36 PM, admin said:

Joker response: I am a pretty hardcore cinephile and I am personally very disappointed to see the mixed response and to see that Gaga isn't the co-lead we all assumed when this project was announced. I am working hard to avoid spoilers before I see it, but I am let down. The first movie I thought was mostly photocopying other great works (e.g. Taxi Driver) - and doing it pretty well, but I didn't quite feel Todd's specific voice and I thought the movie was ok and didn't deserve the amount of Oscar noms it received.

i agree because she only does films every so often she put time in this AND its a squel there was so much to build on like it shouldn't be like this. If you pay for Gaga, use Gaga. no excuse!

Also, its sounding like shes not even in there enough to be in there for oscar consideration :dead:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

Kworb radio update (USA)

#29 +2 Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile 26.17 +0.54 

[5 formats]

• paws up 7

Popster to Popster 3,526
On 9/5/2024 at 7:53 PM, holyenigma said:

Wonder what DWAS’ future on radio looks like now that we know the lead single is coming in October

I hope it helps the lead if any

A Popster Is Born 11,752

LG7 in February lets gooooo! Grammy performance incoming for sure (either for DWAS or LG7)

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,332
On 9/5/2024 at 3:57 PM, Doncho said:

LG7 in February lets gooooo! Grammy performance incoming for sure (either for DWAS or LG7)

Inb4 medley where at the end of DWAS she kills Bruno (who dies with a smile) and then rips off her Dolly Parton drag to reveal a bikini and performs a dark bop :giveup:

@ItsGenuineGuy09 thoughts? 

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • lol 13

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

I've noticed a big impact of Twitter being banned in Brazil...

Like PopBase, PopCrave posts failing to get rts and likes as before

Anyone else has noticed this?

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popstanne 9,424

And then, of course, she “brought” the music. “I wrote a waltz for the movie,” says Gaga. “And I had a live piano player, Alex Smith, whom I asked to be with me for my scenes. There are moments in the film where I’m playing an adult woman who sings like a little girl. And she’s moving through the world with this kind of immaturity, which I thought was interesting.”

Popstanne 9,072

11 stations detected on Rhythmic

and ahh the latest addition is KCAQ, a Rhythmic station in my hometown that leans heavily into hip hop and hasn't touched Gaga since middle school days :dead: I'm gagged

Spoiler
  • XM03-FM>SiriusXM
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins65
  • LW42
  • MOVE23
  •  
  • KSEQ-FMFresno
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins55
  • LW52
  • MOVE3
  •  
  • KPHW-FMHonolulu
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins41
  • LW43
  • MOVE-2
  •  
  • KUBT-FMHonolulu
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins40
  • LW33
  • MOVE7
  •  
  • KKUU-FMPalm Springs, CA
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins25
  • LW25
  • MOVE
  •  
  • WDHT-FMDayton
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins23
  • LW6
  • MOVE17
  •  
  • KDGS-FMWichita, KS
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins14
  • LW
  • MOVE14
  •  
  • WZEB-FMSalisbury, MD
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins12
  • LW12
  • MOVE
  •  
  • KATJ-F2Victor Valley, C
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins10
  • LW10
  • MOVE
  •  
  • KZFM-FMCorpus Christi,
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins10
  • LW24
  • MOVE-14
  •  
  • KCAQ-FMOxnard-Ventura,
  • FormatRhythmic
  • Spins7
  • LW1
  • MOVE6
  •  

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752
On 9/5/2024 at 12:03 PM, Lazz Monster said:

And then, of course, she “brought” the music. “I wrote a waltz for the movie,” says Gaga. “And I had a live piano player, Alex Smith, whom I asked to be with me for my scenes. There are moments in the film where I’m playing an adult woman who sings like a little girl. And she’s moving through the world with this kind of immaturity, which I thought was interesting.”

Hoping that she has lead credits on the Score Soundtrack :bradley:

• hugs 1

Popster This Way 603
On 9/5/2024 at 4:36 PM, admin said:

Oscar chances: This definitely is a hard knock to Gaga. So that's a bummer. We'll have to see, but I do think they'll push her, but it'll REALLY depend on how people feel about her work in the movie when it comes out. Also, if the film gives her those breakthrough scenes that typically get someone nominated in the first place. We just won't know for a while. But leading up, we should at least get a vibe from the experts on GoldDerby (her switching from lead to supporting has basically eliminated her from the rankings for now since she previously had been considered as lead).

Do you think there's any possibility of Gaga being submitted to the Lead Actress category?

As far as I know, Olivia Colman also had a supporting role in "The Favourite", but that didn't stop them from submitting her and eventualy making her win the Oscar for Best Actress.

Is that possible in this case? Because despite Gaga's screentime and importance in the film (which is clearly supporting), the film's marketing is clearly treating Gaga as a co-lead.