Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 9/5/2024 at 12:32 PM, little legend said:

The most important thing she said but we all didnt pay attention at all.

During Chromatica era ( or when she was recording the songs for the album) she was unhappy and miserable.

But now she is happy again❤️

She's been saying this for two years so I actually believe her this time. The excitement is palpable. :darkmode:

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 9/5/2024 at 7:27 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

The way she didn't promote Chromatica because she was too busy just having sex and eating pizza with Michael :icant:

well can't blame her and I think her newfound-happiness will ultimately bring us one of her best musical projects 

Switched baristas? Nah, she switched positions. :icant:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 9/5/2024 at 1:32 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

I think there's several factors for the timeline here. 1) Playing into Joker era for obvious reasons. 2) Gaga is actually excited to promote it this time around and wants to make it an era (fingers crossed). 3) They are confident in this project and want to roll-out multiple singles and maximize awareness for a huge first week (again, fingers crossed). 

Agree, plus the single can still have at least several weeks of life (hopefully it gets released early October) before Xmas take over totally, it can take advantage of Halloween season with dark imagine, I think at this point, it's a card worth to play and it's not a big deal if it doesn't take over because she can try again after the Holidays, I think the album released in that period would have been more problematic to handle during Xmas, but a single it's no big deal, this is the best decision honestly.

• paws up 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,715
On 9/5/2024 at 2:32 PM, little legend said:

The most important thing she said but we all didnt pay attention at all.

During Chromatica era ( or when she was recording the songs for the album) she was unhappy and miserable.

But now she is happy again❤️

I hated her interviews at the time. She basically wanted to kill herself, wasnt happy about Joanne not fixing her and Joes issues and was disconnected from the album as a whole. I love the album but its message was I am in pain now go dance to this while I want to commit suicide. I am so glad she feels happy and on top of everything this time.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,285

Honestly we'll have lot of stuff to enjoy before the full album is out. It's all good.

I feel like it's actually great we'll have time to enjoy the lead single for a while, not just dropping a song and moving on with album 2/3 weeks after. It would have felt rushed.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 7

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 9/5/2024 at 12:43 PM, Leptine said:

Agree, plus the single can still have at least several weeks of life (hopefully it gets released early October) before Xmas take over totally, it can take advantage of Halloween season with dark imagine, I think at this point, it's a card worth to play and it's not a big deal if it doesn't take over because she can try again after the Holidays, I think the album released in that period would have been more problematic to handle during Xmas, but a single it's no big deal, this is the best decision honestly.

Another thing I forgot to mention - the album might stand a better choice at next years grammys by being released in february. If it were released this year it could risk being forgotten by then, but this way, depending on it's longevity, it has more of a shot. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,326
On 9/5/2024 at 12:48 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly we'll have lot of stuff to enjoy before the full album is out. It's all good.

I feel like it's actually great we'll have time to enjoy the lead single for a while, not just dropping a song an moving on with album 2/3 weeks after. It would have felt rushed.

I agree, short-term it might seem better but nobody wants a Chromatica roll-out where things just stop happening abruptly and she moves on. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

So did she indirecly admit that she actually wasnt that enthusiastic about releasing a new pop album and Michael had to persuade her to do?

That btch only wants to release jazz albums and Haus Labs products:dean_scream:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 2,995

I just know the Interscope execs were giddy when they heard these records coming in. They had to schedule an all hands on deck emergency meeting in January just to plot the release schedule. Oh PopGa. It's good to have you back. 

spacer.png

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 2,845

I heard from my cousin who works for a company that LG7 was inspired by Sweden Metal, sythn pop 80s/90s, piano rock, pop rock, Dance/Dance Pop, EDM, french house, RnB, hip hop, piano classic music, Nashville country music. There could be a collab track with a other artist but he's not sure, can be or can't be. He said also that there are many producers but only one is the main producer (maybe 2 ore more but he was unclear about it) , Gaga will sing greatest part of the album