Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 10,461
On 9/5/2024 at 11:32 AM, little legend said:

well ticket here is like 17 euros, I aint gonna pay that amount of money for watching a movie that Gaga plays a tertiary role where she just passes behind Joker on a scene and then she disappears

:nicki_scream:

Well too bad for you, fortunately there's still people in this fanbase who will be enjoying seeing her being amazing on big screen once again instead of just melting down for no reason because she's not on every scene :tea:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,916
x3
On 9/5/2024 at 11:46 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Well too bad for you, fortunately there's still people in this fanbase who will be enjoying seeing her being amazing on big screen once again instead of just melting down for no reason because she's not on every scene :tea:

Imagine thinking that I am not trolling

Alpaca Spit GIFs | Tenor

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,904
On 9/5/2024 at 3:05 PM, Thrasher said:

Might be a bit clueless since I'm not that much into Hollywood dynamics but I don't understand why they shouldn't try with Supporting now just because it might hurt her chances for Lead in the future

Literally who knows what's going to happen in the future with her movie choices and relative Oscar chances, let's live the moment :bebe:

Oscars are known to play the numbers game n narrative game its not like grammys