Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,526

Todd is a stupid man to waste gaga like that bc ik many lms (like me) are skeptical about spending their money to get 15-20 min of gaga

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

Talent won

I would've worded it saying "despite the fact Bruno's whole solo album catslog has less tracks than Taylor's last album" but maybe thats just me :billie:

• lol 10
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Popster 210
On 9/5/2024 at 1:27 AM, Andreu said:

Talent won

I would've worded it saying "despite the fact Bruno's whole solo album catslog has less tracks than Taylor's last album" but maybe thats just me :billie:

Swifties will mass stream Sabryola as a pay back :gunga:

A Popster Is Born 10,285

No shade but told you all since the start she would be supporting (but big). Heath Ledger in Dark Knight stealing show type of performance.

The drama in this fanbase seriously, if you paid a ticket to see her Machete Kills bad 30s cameo you will pay to see her next Oscar nominated role. She is doing more than 15 minutes anyway:oscar:

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 9
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,366
On 9/5/2024 at 7:33 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

No shade but told you all since the start she would be supporting (but big). Heath Ledger in Dark Knight stealing show type of performance.

The drama in this fanbase seriously, if you paid a ticket to see her Machete Kills bad 30s cameo you will pay to see her next Oscar nominated role. She is doing more than 15 minutes anyway:oscar:

Ikr.

I’m nOt gOinG to pAY!!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1

:icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

ARTPOPster 1,361

Well in 2018 I flew all the way to Hong Kong from Shanghai to watch A Star Is Born in the theater because it was not released in Mainland China. And in 2021 I did the same with House of Gucci despite pandemic lockdown. The travelling and hotels cost me hundreds of bucks but totally worth it because I knew how much the silver screen career meant to her and I wanna be a part of the journey. 

Glad this time JFAD will be released in China and preventing me from going bankrupt:icant:

Edited by nydedan
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 8

Popster This Way 659
On 9/5/2024 at 7:24 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Todd is a stupid man to waste gaga like that bc ik many lms (like me) are skeptical about spending their money to get 15-20 min of gaga

It is going to be more than 20 minutes lol, I will say between 40/55 minutes 

• paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,715

I love cinema like I go to the big screen atleast once a week, I love love love Joker and CBM generally. So Gaga is just creme on top for me. I will be there at the opening night. But I just loved what I saw from that sequence and bummed a bit that it was cut, still I have so much excitement also it seems she is perfect in the role too.

Edited by 0707alp
  • paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,526
On 9/5/2024 at 11:34 AM, BloodyRain said:

It is going to be more than 20 minutes lol, I will say between 40/55 minutes 

im jk with 20 mins i think its 22 minutes :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 11,434

I liked first Joker and watched it couple of times before I even knew there would be a sequel with Gaga. And now I'm even more interested in part 2 with her playing Lee. Just like ASIB and HoG, I'll be there opening day, no other option. 

:peacega:

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,366
On 9/5/2024 at 8:34 AM, PanPikus said:

I liked first Joker and watched it couple of times before I even knew there would be a sequel with Gaga. And now I'm even more interested in part 2 with her playing Lee. Just like ASIB and HoG, I'll be there opening day, no other option. 

:peacega:

A true liddo!

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748

I didn't like the first JOKER Film but I will definitely watch it on cinema/IMax for GAGA.. Hoping that I will like it :uhh:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,526
On 9/5/2024 at 12:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Anyway we have another 9/11 brewing, thoughts on the LG7 announcement only getting 500k insta likes @Ayobabylon

Insta likes n overall social media engagement is irrelevant imo the quality matters as we saw with DWAS bc even if lg-7 lead debuts with 6M streams it won't matter that much but the streams it pulls after 2 weeks of release thats what guarantees hit 

i dont think it will outperform DWAS but lets hope its a stable hit n not a frontloaded mess like some of her past leads 

if DITS is the lead then i expect a similar chart run as midnight sky by Miley Cyrus but maybe a  cute top 7 peak (top 5 if she comes with a radio deal)

Popster This Way 603

From Goldderby:

Frankly, I would much rather Gaga lose/be snubbed in Lead Actress category than to win in Supporting Actress. She is too early in her film career to be labeled as a supporting actress Oscar winner and it would be almost impossible for her to ever get a Lead Actress Oscar if she had an acting Oscar anyway.

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • lol 1

On 9/5/2024 at 2:17 AM, XXXlop said:

From Goldderby:

Frankly, I would much rather Gaga lose/be snubbed in Lead Actress category than to win in Supporting Actress. She is too early in her film career to be labeled as a supporting actress Oscar winner and it would be almost impossible for her to ever get a Lead Actress Oscar if she had an acting Oscar anyway.

I actually agree, I guess I have to see the movie, but she feels like a co-lead to me.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,855
On 9/5/2024 at 9:11 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Insta likes n overall social media engagement is irrelevant imo

This remind me of that ariana's page that was showing the increasing of interactions on social media from TUN, Positions and Eternal Sunshine to prove AG7 could have debuted with 500k+ sales