Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 9/4/2024 at 11:30 PM, Leptine said:

That's exactly where I am, also because after 2 successful and praised leading roles, I didn't have doubts in this movie she would have been co-lead as well, there were even initial rumors the movie was under the point of view of her character and Joaquin supporting.

I read some fans said certian scenes (i don’t wanna spoil which) that paparazzi took pics of  aren’t in the movie, so wondering if they imitirala had her as lead and eventually cut down to supporting not to p*ss incels off

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/4/2024 at 11:07 PM, Miaou said:

Expecting a cute 10.8M update tomorrow 

I mean not even doing the ‘humble’ nonesense today’s update could’ve been inflated from LG7. Noticed ARUTW hit 1m streams today. So it may ware off a bit tomorrow 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 9/4/2024 at 7:12 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I mean not even doing the ‘humble’ nonesense today’s update could’ve been inflated from LG7. Noticed ARUTW hit 1m streams today. So it may ware off a bit tomorrow 

And tomorrow s update might be impacted by Joker 2 promo. So 6.7M update incoming :excited:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/4/2024 at 11:12 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

On 9/4/2024 at 11:14 PM, Doncho said:

And tomorrow s update might be impacted by Joker 2 promo. So 6.7M update incoming :excited:

None of these events matter for DWAS

Popstanne 9,368

@Gypsy Life do you know if we have 12, 13, 14 or 15 tracking weeks left including this one we're in for the Billboard year?

I hope for a DWAS position in the teens but I fear it may have came way too late unless it picks up some heavy steam.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,959
On 9/5/2024 at 1:30 AM, Arturo said:

@Gypsy Life do you know if we have 12, 13, 14 or 15 tracking weeks left including this one we're in for the Billboard year?

I hope for a DWAS position in the teens but I fear it may have came way too late unless it picks up some heavy steam.

We're already in week 47 for Billboard year, so there's only 5 left :jailga:

DWAS will probably end up somewhere in 40s. It has 8 weeks eligible.

• paws up 2

Popstanne 9,368
On 9/4/2024 at 3:36 PM, Gypsy Life said:

We're already in week 47 for Billboard year, so there's only 5 left :jailga:

DWAS will probably end up somewhere in 40s. It has 8 weeks eligible.

Is it just me or did it used to end mid Nov? Not it's going to end Oct 4-11?

ugh I love a Gaga smash but she always has the worst release dates. I can only hope it pulls an I Remember Everything.

Hot 100 Year-End 2023: #74 

Hot 100 Year-End 2024: #5-#8 (projected)

Edited by Arturo

The Fame Popster 488

It seems a lot of reviews had expectations for what the sequel should’ve been abt, how they should’ve utilized Gaga, etc. rather than abt what the movie was and is. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 897

Are people having meltdown because gaga got a supporting role in the movie? Just because her presence is not as prominent as Joker doesn't mean she is neglected. Olivia Colman was arguably a supporting actress in the favorite and yet she got the best leading actress of Oscars. As long as she pulled an impeccable performance....even just for 10 mins in the movie, it can be a defining moment of her career to be truly recognized as a serious actress.

(Let's not pretend her performances in AHS and HOG are Oscar-worthy, they are decent but still have lots of room to improve.)

Edited by Gabi
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3

The Fame Popster 488
On 9/4/2024 at 6:03 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Joaquin being like “b*ch GET THE f- UP” :laughga:

I’ll save full judgment till I see the movie but their chemistry is just not chemistry-ing. Where’s Bradley when we need him :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2