Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster This Way 603

https://screenrant.com/joker-2-folie-a-deux-movie-review/

"Her role is prominent (and involves plenty of singing), but she's firmly a supporting figure in Phoenix's movie. I wished more could have been done with her."

I'm kinda sad at the fact that Gaga will go supporting, but not because of her acting abilities, but only because of her role. She has the talent to be a lead actress, but they gave her a supporting role.

It's sad that she will go from battling for a Lead Actress nomination, to only a Supporting Actress nomination......only because the film have downplayed her role, and treated her as a secondary character.

Sad

Kindness Admin 7,520
On 9/4/2024 at 3:48 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Are we tracking the ovation by the second? :ohhh:

YES, KEEP IT COMING. Come on TEN MINUTES.

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,322
On 9/4/2024 at 8:47 PM, XXXlop said:

"Her role is prominent (and involves plenty of singing), but she's firmly a supporting figure in Phoenix's movie. I wished more could have been done with her."

I'm kinda sad at the fact that Gaga will go supporting, but not because of her acting abilities, but only because of her role. She has the talent to be a lead actress, but they gave her a supporting role.

It's sad that she will go from battling for a Lead Actress nomination, to only a Supporting Actress nomination......only because the film have downplayed her role, and treated her as a secondary character.

Sad

At this point given how the movie is being received so far I think a supporting nom would be amazing!

• paws up 3
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 9/4/2024 at 9:47 PM, XXXlop said:

Sad

I agree that it's indeed very disapoointing, but I doubt she has been deceived, like usually you read the script before accepting a role, she must have been aware it was a supporting role.

• paws up 1