Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 9/4/2024 at 8:02 AM, VoldeLorde said:

Ik if he’s usually like this i don’t see how ppl like him? I’m more judgmental in the morning but still, that was bad. If Gaga acted like that? Headlines for days. 

Because he's a good actor and always has been. There's a reason this is his first ever sequel. He's highly respected for the work. Not his press ability. 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,802

I know theatrics is her thing but going for natural make up like today really makes her beauty stand out and she should do it more often :bradley:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 436
On 9/4/2024 at 7:03 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Because he's a good actor and always has been. There's a reason this is his first ever sequel. He's highly respected for the work. Not his press ability. 

If he’s so good at acting, why can’t he act charismatic? It’s all theater at the end of the day. I guess I expected more than a rambling mess. At least Gaga is safe this time :jailga:

• lol 5

ARTPOPster 1,361

he's always been like this. just go and check his oscar winning speech. super cringy.

we better get used to him ASAP or we'll have a very disturbing award season:ally:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 9/4/2024 at 8:05 AM, Aloe said:

I know theatrics is her thing but going for natural make up like today really makes her beauty stand out and she should do it more often :bradley:

I really think she's going to wait til the premiers to lean into the Harley aesthetic. I expect she's going to be very polished ActorGa at these film festivals. 

Edited by Imtired1616
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 9/4/2024 at 8:06 AM, VoldeLorde said:

If he’s so good at acting, why can’t he act charismatic? It’s all theater at the end of the day. I guess I expected more than a rambling mess. At least Gaga is safe this time :jailga:

Because some actors loathe the circus that revolves around their craft. I get it. Actors are weird creatures. :laughga:

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 44,328

also funny how Joaquin started to call her Stefani and then the intervewers went with it :rip: 

y'all don't f-ing know her, just go with the name tag

and then asking her about the make-up? really? hopefully we get some more interesting interviews later on because this was a chore

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 1
  • lol 7

Popster for Sale 44,328
On 9/4/2024 at 1:15 PM, 0606060 said:

Y’all are being harsh, the questions were pretty meh

I mean, asking how many pounds he lost? :awkney:

a lot of questions unnecessarily specifically directed at Joaquin and Todd and no question about her character was really shitty

• paws up 1
  • thanks 9

On 9/4/2024 at 7:15 AM, 0606060 said:

Y’all are being harsh, the questions were pretty meh

I mean, asking how many pounds he lost? :awkney:

That’s a pretty normal question for a transformational role like this. 

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,328

Joaquin was very sweet trying to bring attention to the fact that Gaga also had to do a big transformation for her role, even though people are going to be sensitive about it since it's weight related I think that was the aim. 

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 6