Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,361

I don't think the "supporting" thing matter since there were multiple supporting actresses (screentime-wise) submitted as lead in recent years and they all landed nominations or even won. For example, Michelle Williams in The Fablemans, Lily Gladstone in The Killers of Flower Moon, and Olivia Colman in The Favourites

Edited by nydedan
  • paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,802

Ooh will be extremely glad if Gaga is truly sent for the supporting category because she’ll be the top choice to actually win :katy: no more bullshit artistic integrity sh!t just to end up with a nom or lack of for best actress

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,285

In any way she'll be a BIG contender for Oscars either it's supporting or lead. I'm fine with her winning supporting.

Maybe I'm finer than other fans because I am a Joker 1 lover from the start, but it' a win for me that she's featured in the sequel and great in it. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 9/4/2024 at 2:49 PM, Aloe said:

Ooh will be extremely glad if Gaga is truly sent for the supporting category because she’ll be the top choice to actually win :katy: no more bullshit artistic integrity sh!t just to end up with a nom or lack of for best actress

the way now supporting category seems more stacked that lead after amy, Jolie n julian moore films premiered

• lol 1

This reaction about Gaga's performance... 

Spoiler

I have always viewed Lady Gaga's film performances with a lot of skepticism and disbelief, but in 'Joker: Folie à Deux,' she finally managed to surprise me in a truly unsettling way. There is a very violent scene where I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her magnetism is bizarrely commanding. Easily one of the best performances of the year.

:oscar:

• yaas, gaga 16
  • love 1