Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 9/3/2024 at 3:12 PM, Azor Ahai said:

When is Wednesday Netflix season 2 btw? I'm ready for LG7 songs to be featured with a cringe TikTok bait dance 

2025 we talked about this yesterday

3MLWfYP.gif

• lol 1

Moderator 23,363
On 9/3/2024 at 11:44 PM, SpanishMonster said:

On 9/3/2024 at 11:44 PM, xo_hours said:

Godga the legend that you are:giveup:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 9/3/2024 at 3:13 PM, MissAsia said:

When I thought the eras tour was the best thing of my 2024 but then gaga decided to save the world 

I forgot I'm watching that this November :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,411

I mean first single in October but album still in 2025 is smart, if the first single doesn’t take off, she can still restart in January with a new one. 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,591
On 9/3/2024 at 2:01 PM, Arturo said:

Gaga releasing a lead single when she will have over 80M monthly listeners OH GODGA :jam:

She said NO to the rolling :happydance:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,301

Nympho from Ukmix 

Well, I don’t want to be the party pooper… but, even when I’m excited as **** for the new era to begin, as this is chart analysis, I think the timing for this couldn’t be worse, it’s a huge mistake imo.
In 5-8 weeks DWAS will still be charting high in lots of countries, she’ll have the Joker OST just released (although we don’t know yet how many songs or if it has new material or just covers, which will be essential for its chart success) and, worst of all, from 1 Nov the Christmas songs take control of the Spotify and official charts. No room for anything else.
Take all that and there’s no way LG7’s 1st single has any chance to shine properly as it deserves.
Hopefully I’m wrong and she can survive the Xmas avalanche and her other projects success and have a hit with longevity, but… I think she should have definitely waited till Feb-March to focus on LG7, once the Oscars, Grammys and all the DWAS eras have ended.

:gaga-dead:

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 9/3/2024 at 3:19 PM, Gabi said:

What if we got a hit song  from JFAD?

Triple threats she got it all

spacer.png

Hot 100

#1 = DWAS 
#2 NEW Christmas Tree ft. Space Cowboy
#3 NEW JFAD hit
#4 NEW LG7 Lead

3MLWfYP.gif

• paws up 1
  • lol 8
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,526
On 9/3/2024 at 11:23 PM, Leptine said:

Nightb*ch truly looks awful, the Academy is not going to touch that unless the trailer is totally misleading the kind of movie but I doubt.

Ronan has got positive reviews for a movie, no Blitz, the other one but the hype-buzz about it seems not existent.

The Spanish trans actress is getting nominated in the best scenario. 

Gaga could potentially be one of the few, if not the only one attached to a best picture contender.

So far only anora seems like a bp contender from best actress lineup lets hope n pray JFÀD is the next one

also irl cinephile who has seen emilia perez is saying that zoe salana is truly the standing out performance from emilia perez she also has more screentime than the lead trans actress but she would go for supporting 

• paws up 1

Genuinely speaking though:

It is a stroke of genuius to combine promotion of the album cycle WITH the buzz around FAD and the award season hype. (Also it is way less taxing for Gaga to work while she's already out there doing promo anyway, that way they can consolidate promotional schedules, so they can work around Gaga's issues with chronic pain)

Something clicked with Bobby I fear,

Even if she doesn't snag a nomination for Best Actress, she will be EVERYWHERE. Two albums out within half a year, a droplet SMASHING, a movie that is too expensive for Warner Brothers to let it flop. Releasing it during Christmas is a gamble, but if the music clicks with the public... we're in for a hurricane of an era. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 4,411

I feel like DWAS will work as Holiday song as well, I imagine the song still going strong in that period. 

• paws up 4

Popster This Way 868
On 9/4/2024 at 2:20 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Hot 100

#1 = DWAS 
#2 NEW Christmas Tree ft. Space Cowboy
#3 NEW JFAD hit

bubbling under hot 100
#1 NEW LG7 Lead

3MLWfYP.gif

Fixed

spacer.png