Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/2/2024 at 6:08 PM, Ben said:

the fruit:

DZt7KdPXUAELCUP.jpg

As long as she's desperate i can see her publicate this as a single cover (actually it seems a real Witness singel cover :katy:)

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 9/2/2024 at 1:05 PM, JennyWayne said:

And it was only made after we complained about you posting about your sex life in the middle of Chromatica and Shallow updates

E4B9180B-DF61-477F-AED5-7343D1E7833F.jpe

Imagined the mess we suffered through

Yes, some people have no filter in their minds, they love to be inconvenient... We don't discuss some intimate topics on a pop music forum. :awkney:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,035

The fact that mother is slaying so hard right now with a Sunday update, hasnt lift a finger about DWAS and we are yet to have her appearances at Venice + promo scheduled by her label. Miss Die with a Slay the SMASH that you are!!!!!!!

spacer.png

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 7
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 9/2/2024 at 5:05 PM, JennyWayne said:

And it was only made after we complained about you posting about your sex life in the middle of Chromatica and Shallow updates

E4B9180B-DF61-477F-AED5-7343D1E7833F.jpe

Imagined the mess we suffered through

The read :dead:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 9/2/2024 at 5:15 PM, little legend said:

The fact this is the first time in her career she is smashing that hard without lifting up her finger 

:giveup:

She performed DWAS more times than for Chromatica pre-TCB :icant:

• shook 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 7

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 9/2/2024 at 12:16 PM, little legend said:

Now imagine the slayage if Always Remember Us This Way was the lead single of LG7:bradley:

If she wanted to complete her transformation into catering for the straights then sure:billie:

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/2/2024 at 12:07 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

Only artists that have crossed 90M monthly listeners:

- Taylor Swift

- Billie Eilish

- The Weeknd

- Ariana Grande

- Bruno Mars

- Post Malone 

- Justin Bieber

When BrunoGa releases DWAS (Country Road Version) and she steals Shaboozey streams and gets the #1 on Billboard. We're not ready. :giveup:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 9/2/2024 at 5:01 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

Even if it does as badly as SL it will increase her monthly listeners.

I understand you prefer ballads, and I'm glad DWAS is having a lot of success, but honestly It's starting to be a little annoying how you're always running to dunk on people who like her electro-pop stuff as if Gaga's art only matters if the GP loves it. 

i dont wanna sound like scratched record so i dont want to upset people that i like BUT personally i dont get the link of th excitement between 'die with a smile' and LG7 like theres a reason we see these numbers with this kind of release but i dont want to kill the mood ... i hope im wrong and it carries the momentum tho

On 9/2/2024 at 5:04 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Especially since LG7 sounds heavenly from what we’ve heard instead. I don’t it why woooow are unable to be happy about Gaga’s success without bashing her previous work. It’s so tiring.

if this was bombing would you not be calling this 'die with hagbomb' and revelling in it please :awkney:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 9/2/2024 at 1:18 PM, BenG said:

She performed DWAS more times than for Chromatica pre-TCB :icant:

Non-televised performances do not count :cool:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/2/2024 at 12:12 PM, Hags Labs said:

The fact that mother is slaying so hard right now with a Sunday update, hasnt lift a finger about DWAS and we are yet to have her appearances at Venice + promo scheduled by her label. Miss Die with a Slay the SMASH that you are!!!!!!!

spacer.png

She's lifted a couple TikToks. :whatga:

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 9/2/2024 at 5:19 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

untelevised so it doesn't count :icant:

On 9/2/2024 at 5:24 PM, Osama said:

Non-televised performances do not count :cool:

so inconvenient

wendy-williams-pills.gif

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/2/2024 at 6:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i dont wanna sound like scratched record so i dont want to upset people that i like BUT personally i dont get the link of th excitement between 'die with a smile' and LG7 like theres a reason we see these numbers with this kind of release but i dont want to kill the mood ... i hope im wrong and it carries the momentum tho

if this was bombing would you not be calling this 'die with hagbomb' and revelling in it please :awkney:

You can’t be more ignorant, can you? Go back to the previous thread and find out I loved Die With A Smile from the very first listen. Stop being so petty and monotone.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 9/2/2024 at 1:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Stop being a negative nancy 24/7

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/2/2024 at 5:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I do think that DWAS does not equate to LG7's success, although it could help with it's launch in the following ways:

- Radio will be more open to giving it a chance.

-Spotify curators as well.

-A part of the GP that wouldn't check out a new Gaga release might do it now because she's on their radar.

HOWEVER it is also pretty clear that these two releases will appeal to very different demographics, and the success of DWAS will not necessarily carry into LG7. That will depend on how well LG7 will connect with the part of her audience which mainly likes her electro-pop music (and other audiences through word of mouth/tiktok etc.). As much as Gaga has found an audience with her AC stuff it's also an objective fact that the audience for her electro-pop records has massively grown this decade so I don't get the need to constantly bring up this "it's doomed to flop" narrative that imo doesn't make any sense. The same way as the "new AC ballads will not have success because they're not attached to a movie" didn't. 

• paws up 9