Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,534
On 9/2/2024 at 4:34 PM, DonnieDarko said:

ARTPOP had Applause and Chromatica ROM. Joanne had, well, MR I guess.

MR didn't even get a chance for playlists while it was at it's popularity peak :bebe:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/2/2024 at 11:01 PM, Doncho said:

New Brazil certs

Fun Tonight - DIAMOND

Look What I Found - PLATINUM 2x

1000 Doves - PLATINUM

I remember Chromatica was the Biggest Opening Day EVER in Spotify Brazil not just for Intl but overall

I wonder what's the record to break now

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 9/2/2024 at 4:44 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I honestly didn't know that Warners, their in house studio, is releasing it. I think this would be the first album of any kind for Gaga where Interscope wasn't involved.  Would love to know the story there. Could be because it is more traditional. 

But you don't pay 10 million to get Gaga in a musical and not make a big deal about the soundtrack right? 

Didn’t poster say soundtrack by Interscope or sumtn

Popster to Popster 3,695
On 9/2/2024 at 12:05 PM, Ben said:

I could never live anywhere that humid

Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world, there are different types of climate depending on the region you are in.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 11,827

DWAS slayage actually has me less worried for Joker 2 reviews and press. Oscar worthy or not, I know Gaga will do an incredible job and we already know the movie will be a box office smash

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/2/2024 at 11:16 AM, Doncho said:

DWAS slayage actually has me less worried for Joker 2 reviews and press. Oscar worthy or not, I know Gaga will do an incredible job and we already know the movie will be a box office smash

Her first true tentpole blockbuster movie. I want it to be perfect. :bradley:

• love 3

Moderator 24,159
On 9/2/2024 at 8:55 PM, Daddy said:

Monthly listeners 

80,002,872 (+1,298,851)

new peak

Officially crossed 80mil

LRHMks3.gif

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 4

Moderator 24,159
On 9/2/2024 at 8:55 PM, Daddy said:

Monthly listeners 

80,002,872 (+1,298,851)

new peak

Surpassed David guetta. Next victim miss carpenter 

Keep It Coming Sabrina Carpenter GIF by First We Feast

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 9/2/2024 at 3:51 PM, FRANZGA said:

The fact that Flowers is probably the BIGGEST Female Song Globally "Charts-Wise" this century and yet it did nothing for the album and Miley commercially :dead:

Glad for her getting Grammys tho

I wouldn't say it did nothing for her. It literally single-handedly led Plastic Hearts to have a big hit (Angels Like You) out of nowhere, re-chart, and become a hit era on it's own years later. Her recurrents were insanely boosted as well. ESV performed underwhelmingly because the album didn't connect (imo it was pretty bland), but there were more people tuned in for it than any Miley album since Bangerz and Flowers was so huge it single-handedly carried it to 40+ weeks on the BB200. Then she got the Grammys and an iconic performance. I think it actually cemented Miley as an icon after a few years of commercial struggles. She's now above Demi/Selena and most other disney girls.

DWAS is doing nothing comparable to Gaga's catalogue but, then again, her catalogue was already pretty strong and I think this song is a hit with locals who are not going to be interested in most of Gaga's catalogue. LG7 lead single will surely do worse than this song but I think it will do more for her recurrents. 

Edited by DieWithAnOreo
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2