Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/2/2024 at 10:21 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Maybe gaga needs to push autoplay to her BTW tracks we need the album above 3M daily streams @interscope

The fact that BTW pulled 4M-5M during BM's resurgence

Couldve charted for an addtl 2-4weeks without the Christmas Albums

• sad 2

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/2/2024 at 4:12 PM, Adarsh said:

I don’t think so. Birds of a feather is actually a hit. I’ve heard it so many times outside the stan world. 

Back in the days Bad Guy was a massive hit in comparison to Lover Singles; at date Lover (song) is at 1.150.000-1.300.000 dayli streams instaed Bad Guy is pulling 670k-720k daily streams

The Fame Popster 488
On 9/2/2024 at 9:21 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Maybe gaga needs to push autoplay to her BTW tracks we need the album above 3M daily streams @interscope

Maybe ARTPOP, Joanne, and Chromatica should get that treatment first? BTW has four solid hits with BTW, TEOG, Judas, and BM. The other albums have one song propping them up, they need some help 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 9/2/2024 at 4:24 PM, Daddy said:

My university even had a Swift Night where they blasted her songs throughout the campus. That day, I learned who to stay away from.

GODe experience for a reason :catwalk:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

YT WW

#7 +8 Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video) 2,232,283

:ari_roll:

• paws up 18
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 9/2/2024 at 7:59 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Maybe ARTPOP, Joanne, and Chromatica should get that treatment first? BTW has four solid hits with BTW, TEOG, Judas, and BM. The other albums have one song propping them up, they need some help 

The thing is that only hits get autoplay 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 9/2/2024 at 4:26 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Back in the days Bad Guy was a massive hit in comparison to Lover Singles; at date Lover (song) is at 1.150.000-1.300.000 dayli streams instaed Bad Guy is pulling 670k-720k daily streams

because Taylor literally released 8 albums since Lover :rip: 

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 9/2/2024 at 2:26 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

tbh with the dope thing im kinda glad it was that song. Imagine applause or DWUW, it would've been known as the cheapest #1 ever - and at the time she was hot off the 99 cents thing :bebe:

DWUW mv would've sent it top 10 but ig uess they made it too raunchy and then realised :enigma:

its kinda the same with the radio thing, her songs 99% of the time debut dead last net positive on radio, if they were allowwed to go further with no improvement (HMH, SL, ROM) that would look so cheap

I dont think we would even notice it was that strange if it was Applause  

Popster to Popster 3,696
On 9/2/2024 at 9:26 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

tbh with the dope thing im kinda glad it was that song. Imagine applause or DWUW, it would've been known as the cheapest #1 ever - and at the time she was hot off the 99 cents thing :bebe:

Nobody cares about that.

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/2/2024 at 4:30 PM, Miaou said:

because Taylor literally released 8 albums since Lover :rip: 

While it's not my understanding that Billie's career has been dormant since she released bad guy combined with the fact that this HMHAS era is a peak era of hers and she should relaunch her discography, I'm sure that if Taylor stopped making music for 3 years would still have several songs over a million streams and no less than 55M daily streams

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1