Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

Popster This Way 692

Gaga is not just one of the most influential artists of our time; she is a true force of nature in the world of music and pop culture. Her success is a reflection of her unwavering dedication, her unique creative vision, and her exceptional ability to constantly reinvent herself.

Lady Gaga’s success is a direct result of her innate talent, her creative vision, and her tireless dedication to her art. She not only delivers music that touches and moves people around the world but also redefines what it means to be an artist in the 21st century.

Her impact is undeniable, and her influence, enduring. She deserves every bit of the success she has achieved, and it is impossible not to admire the passion and brilliance she brings to the world of music and pop culture. So happy for her!

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 11

Popster to Popster 3,894
On 9/2/2024 at 5:12 PM, Bernadette said:

Gaga is not just one of the most influential artists of our time; she is a true force of nature in the world of music and pop culture. Her success is a reflection of her unwavering dedication, her unique creative vision, and her exceptional ability to constantly reinvent herself.

Lady Gaga’s success is a direct result of her innate talent, her creative vision, and her tireless dedication to her art. She not only delivers music that touches and moves people around the world but also redefines what it means to be an artist in the 21st century.

Her impact is undeniable, and her influence, enduring. She deserves every bit of the success she has achieved, and it is impossible not to admire the passion and brilliance she brings to the world of music and pop culture. So happy for her!

i'm not reading all that thank you! 

• lol 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 9/2/2024 at 6:03 AM, Leptine said:

I mean the dark aesthetics works perfectly for the Halloween fall season, in this I agree, but November-December have became flooded with Xmas music, I don't know for how long the album could surivive in that period, we experienced that with BM already, we also saw how big releases have waited the Holidays to be over in the last two years because of that.

Exactly. Thats what I was saying. We KNOW Interscope won't sabotage LG7 like that. If DWAS had been the lead, then yeah. Maybe we get the album this fall. But not now that DWAS is smashing. I think the focus is Joker soundtrack (with at least one single?) and maybe the  Chapelle Roan collab (if it exists). 

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/joker-2-musical-cover-songs-original-tracks-1235949284/

Spoiler

I just read that Warner ( not Interscope) is doing the soundtrack? So who knows? :enigma:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 9/2/2024 at 6:17 AM, Leptine said:

Praying for JFAD reviews.

T4h7vDD.gif

And let’s keep an eye out for “The Room Next Door” reviews from later today….either way if she goes Lead or Supporting she would be competing with Moore or Swinton…let’s hope for bad reviews lol 

that would give some much needed breathing room 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 701
On 9/2/2024 at 10:59 AM, ViviLittleM said:

The fact that we have a Shallow 2.0 is -

Bigger than shallow.... Shallow is an amazing song but it isn t radio friendly.. 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/2/2024 at 6:22 PM, MissAsia said:

Bigger than shallow.... Shallow is an amazing song but it isn t radio friendly.. 

yeah, but Shallow demolished sales

Popster This Way 701
On 9/2/2024 at 12:16 PM, Miaou said:

Day 17 Spotify WW 

Die With a Smile 9.3M 

Fortnight 6.4M 

spacer.png

I love fortnight but even Taylor fans don t like it.. When I went to the eras tour people weren t crazy during the song while for every other songs they were singing very loud

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,079

Fortnight was frontloaded hype for a new lead single by Tayble. If she actually makes a good pop song again, she's going #1 for 3 months straight. 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 701
On 9/2/2024 at 12:26 PM, TheCureInChromatica said:

2000s: Poker Face and Just Dance

2010s: Bad Romance, Born This Way, Shallow

2020s: Rain On Me, Die With A Smile

Oh just timeless hits over 3 decades

T4h7vDD.gif

Born this way wasn t that big.. Judas is the real hit after all these years

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 9/2/2024 at 6:27 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Fortnight was frontloaded hype for a new lead single by Tayble. If she actually makes a good pop song again, she's going #1 for 3 months straight. 

unpopular opinion: Fortnight is better than Anti-Hero but I'm glad it flopped for Taylor's standards :tea:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,601
On 9/2/2024 at 12:21 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

And let’s keep an eye out for “The Room Next Door” reviews from later today….either way if she goes Lead or Supporting she would be competing with Moore or Swinton…let’s hope for bad reviews lol 

that would give some much needed breathing room 

Honestly Angelina Jolie not being acclaimed like Stewart-Portaman were, it's already a good thing competition wise since she was the one with more hype (she can still happen of course), Almodovar is usually very acclaimed but it's his first English movie so we'll see.