Charts Thread | Die With A Smash | JFAD

Charts talk pinned featured

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 9/1/2024 at 10:10 AM, danwasd said:

people can stop being bored about her stability and start enjoying her again :jailga:

Bon Appetit - 186k

Stupid Love - 80k
Sour Candy - 84k
The Cure - 40k

GP prefer PopTy ? 

• sad 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 9/1/2024 at 2:22 PM, Leptine said:

It’s 81 on Meta tho, Kidman got raves, she could potentially wins Volpi Cup, the reception of her movie and performance have been lot much better than Jolie.

Its a thriller though not very award friendly but lets see omg bc ofc Kidman is an industry darling 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 9/1/2024 at 2:29 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i have a feeling Joker 2 may go 70 on RT 70 MC BUT i dont know im not good at the film stuff

as long as it's not seen as friday night garb or whatever the academy called HoG :laughga:

I think we are going to open around 85 n potentially go down to 75 n if we are extremely lucky the film will stay around 82 or 83 but 75 won't be bad either 

Something below 70 is not a good sign 

On rotten tomatoes

Expect 60-70 on metacritic though 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 9/1/2024 at 10:10 AM, Ayobabylon said:

The fact that poor things itself is a dud film in my opinion but yeah lets hope the hype is as solid as poor things about the performances esp by industry people 

Poor things is a masterpiece

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 9/1/2024 at 9:40 AM, little legend said:

Don't celebrate early. We still fell. It's just mean that other fell faster. 

I expect a -500k update 

Yeah, definitely it's a decrease as every Saturday. Maybe just a smaller one. 

Popster to Popster 4,611
On 9/1/2024 at 11:15 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I think we are going to open around 85 n potentially go down to 75 n if we are extremely lucky the film will stay around 82 or 83 but 75 won't be bad either 

On rotten tomatoes

70s on Metacritic would be amazing for this given reception of first, it would be enough to make it an awards contender with a strong box office result to help. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 9/1/2024 at 2:50 PM, DieWithAnOreo said:

Poor things is a masterpiece

I personally didn't like it i thought it represented male definition of feminism n i found it tedious in between n direction not as crafted as yorgos lanthimos' old films 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 9/1/2024 at 10:15 AM, Ayobabylon said:

On rotten tomatoes

i don't know though because weren't people raving about the cinematography and editing? that gets you big hitters with critics. it could go into 80s on both

I hope they are blown away by the song and dance

The other thing I'm scared of is the fact we have heard nothing of this film - its kinda giving HoG social embargo tea :laughga:

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 9/1/2024 at 3:07 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i don't know though because weren't people raving about the cinematography and editing? that gets you big hitters with critics. it could go into 80s on both

I hope they are blown away by the song and dance

The other thing I'm scared of is the fact we have heard nothing of this film - its kinda giving HoG social embargo tea :laughga:

Hog makers weren't confident thats why they avoided all the film Festivals and embargo was implemented till the release day meanwhile we will get RT score for joker and spoiler free and spoiler full review of joker in 3 days 

also alongwith brilliant cinematography n editing film requires smart direction n skillfull storytelling for a universal acclaim 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,787
On 9/1/2024 at 10:42 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Hog makers

Me papa and mama?

spacer.png

Edited by BenG
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 9/1/2024 at 10:42 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Hog makers weren't confident thats why they avoided all the film Festivals and embargo was implemented till the release day meanwhile we will get RT score for joker and spoiler free and spoiler full review of joker in 3 days 

also alongwith brilliant cinematography n editing film requires smart direction n skillfull storytelling for a universal acclaim 

Thanks, i was lowkey worrying hihi

the RT score amonth before is always good

we need fad to get a 15 min applause

Also, i hope the fact she is singing and dancing jazz in the film will trick critics into thinking her acting is the best, because they want to give her more credit :billiecat:

Popster to Popster 3,908

On 9/1/2024 at 3:16 PM, BenG said:

Me papa and mama?

spacer.png

That would be hAg makers 

Spoiler

jk:kiss:

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • lol 1