Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 19,581
On 10/2/2024 at 8:33 PM, ViviLittleM said:

A rare mention of her actual smash hit that deserves to be performed on Kimmel and have it being plastered on all of her social media and being attached to Harlequin.:ohhh:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,031
On 10/2/2024 at 7:14 PM, Sun said:

Happy Mistake live performance up to #7 trending on YT.. 400k views

#5 now

• paws up 3
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 13,270
On 10/2/2024 at 7:33 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Spoiler

Some people irl me I look like that interviewer (flattering but I don’t see it) we are from same area of uk as well :icant:I can live  a fantasy I interviewed Gaga 

• Daddy locked this topic
Kindness Admin 7,915
On 10/2/2024 at 1:59 PM, Azor Ahai said:
  Hide contents

Why did you expect that? This movie is grounded to reality and makes fun of the original characters. In the original story, joker is a crazy manipulator and makes Harley, a psychiatrist fall in love with him . He doesn't love her, he just wants to use her . In this movie it's a reversal. She's using him as a fantasy to escape her boring mundane reality. She's just a privileged brat who wanted to date a serial killer. 

Imma respond here to not drag into new topic

Spoiler

I don’t mean the abuse aspect, I mean what the characters do - what makes them Joker or Harley. He becomes the Joker at the end to the first movie. In this movie neither character feels like they reach the level of madness they should - partially due to deciding to keep the whole film in person/jail - but more because they just didn’t build up to anything. There are lots of ways to express these characters, but I felt like they failed in this movie.

• love 1

• Dirkje unpinned this topic
  • Dirkje unfeatured this topic