Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 28,996
On 10/2/2024 at 10:18 AM, BenG said:

Those were officially released as singles and sent to radio. J:FAD song has not even gotten a social media post. Let's see whether she says something on Friday about the movie featuring an original song when she promotes the soundtrack.

many BOS nominees had like 50 streams so I don't see a problem with JFAD song also considering technical aspects of the movie are being praised

• paws up 3

Popstanne 7,626
On 10/2/2024 at 9:18 AM, BenG said:

Those were officially released as singles and sent to radio. J:FAD song has not even gotten a social media post. Let's see whether she says something on Friday about the movie featuring an original song when she promotes the soundtrack.

it doesn’t matter, lots of obscure songs usually nabs a BOS nod, there’s a reason the music branch doesn’t align to the charts unless its an OST from an undeniable / BP player

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 897
On 10/2/2024 at 3:09 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The day she was announced to be featured in a big blockbuster movie I knew mess was coming in terms of general press and online feedback tbh

We need to be used to those mixed reviews if she's keeping on doing big movies and not 'small size' stuff like ASIB 

The problem is that they changed the original script..if the movie was about the toxic relationship it would have done well..in this movie nothing new happens...we should go on and Pray that abracadabra is a banger

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,741

Watching the movie in 2 hours and I'm listening to Happy Mistake non stop :flutter:

It's a bit disappointing it's not in the movie, it's such a good song! It would be so nice if the movie had original songs.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,819
On 10/2/2024 at 3:24 PM, MissAsia said:

The problem is that they changed the original script..if the movie was about the toxic relationship it would have done well..in this movie nothing new happens...we should go on and Pray that abracadabra is a banger

Guys you really need to stop inventing stuff just to fit your daily drama about this movie. Nothing and nobody ever said there was another script before the final movie he got.

On the contrary they always said this Harley and this Joker / Harley relationship were always meant to be unconventional and different from the usual Harley / Joker duet. 

A Popster Is Born 13,278
On 10/2/2024 at 2:26 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Watching the movie in 2 hours and I'm listening to Happy Mistake non stop :flutter:

It's a bit disappointing it's not in the movie, it's such a good song! It would be so nice if the movie had original songs.

Taste 

give your honest review 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,996

I think we are going around in circles about the criticism and the box office, and the topic is becoming tiresome

• thanks 9

Popstanne 5,485
On 10/2/2024 at 6:56 PM, Azor Ahai said:

A Popster Is Born 19,585
On 10/2/2024 at 3:57 PM, corvus albus said:

The cinema I'm going to has JFAD almost booked out :ohhh:

Just to give at least one positive, even if subjective, example. :zoom:

Same here. Almost sold out.

• paws up 3
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 305

One thing that some of you need to understand is that her acting career is fine, nobody is panning her and the movie itself is not panned. Even if the movie will flop she won’t be damaged, so go to the cinema, enjoy the movie and relax.

• paws up 7
  • hugs 3
  • thanks 2