Dirkje

Popster for Sale 44,038
On 10/1/2024 at 6:44 PM, Fame Romance said:

2,321,003 for the album

+11,674 (+0,5%) :billie:

When will 143 :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 34,472
On 10/1/2024 at 7:48 PM, Azor Ahai said:

For real tho what's happening in 12 hours??

JFAD out in France

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 15,430
On 10/1/2024 at 7:44 PM, Fame Romance said:

2,321,003 for the album

+11,674 (+0,5%) :billie:

barely overcoming a Sunday update? :dead:

what in the 143 experience is this? :dead:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,984
On 10/1/2024 at 7:59 PM, Azor Ahai said:

Everyone is debuting #2 I guess

Ready for the next Hot 100

#1 a bar song

#2 post malone

#2 boaf

#2 espresso

#2 the weeknd

#6 DWAS

• lol 10

A Popster Is Born 12,060
On 10/1/2024 at 3:07 PM, danwasd said:

barely overcoming a Sunday update? :dead:

what in the 143 experience is this? :dead:

A repeat LFS experience :jailga:

Popster for Sale 44,038

DWAS coming to serve Bad Romance on the Hot 100 :icant:

Constantly blocked at #2 starting next week

• paws up 2

Popstanne 5,918
On 10/1/2024 at 7:22 PM, Gabi said:

I think either Todd or Joaquin decided to take a completely different direction from the original script. There’s no way they didn’t alter the original story if they have to cut off so many scenes:rip:

I wouldn't be surprised if lot of Gaga scenes got cut because her presence ended up overshadowed Joaquin, reason why he was making reshot a scene at the last minute with the approval of the director, thing that Gaga said herself in a Vanity Fair interview and confirmed by Philips.

“We’d very often meet in Joaquin’s trailer and sometimes we would just tear the script up and start all over,” Gaga recently told Vanity Fair for her own cover story.

Phillips confirmed Gaga’s story and told the publication: “My line about Joaquin is that he’s the tunnel at the end of the light. You think, ‘Okay, this scene works, let’s just go shoot it.’ And Joaquin’s like, ‘No, no, no, let’s just have a quick meeting about it,’ and it’s three hours later and you’re rewriting it on a napkin. What’s great about Lady Gaga is that she really holds her own, both off camera when we’re in the trailer tearing things apart — which she probably spent the night before learning — but also on camera. It was not a small feat.”

Kindness Admin 7,915

We're going to need to make a decision if, as there is so much activity, we split into more forums, obviously as its intended so that people don't have to deal with the posts they don't want to see.

That would mean keeping this chart focused. That wouldn't eliminate JFAD charts (box office, RT), but it would mean personal opinions and takes should be housed in the JFAD thread.

Likewise, the LG7 thread and personal thread would take on a lot of the talk that happens here.

Personally, I think this will make people happier, although it will require people to jump around into different threads.

Comment here:

• love 3

Kindness Admin 7,915
On 10/1/2024 at 8:48 AM, shadowfred said:

She's so ridiculous, spent the whole season surfing the wave of this film to come now and give it a rotten, seriously

On 10/1/2024 at 8:56 AM, Leptine said:

She did the same with HOG, I don't think she genuinely support or like Gaga but she's aware lot of people that follow her do, so she pretends.

On 10/1/2024 at 9:20 AM, Leptine said:

That is another story, I followed her also during HOG, she did the same, she was keep praising Gaga's performance saying she saved the movie and then she gave a rotten when critics who has been more harsh on the movie gave it a fresh.

On 10/1/2024 at 9:23 AM, Leptine said:

She could still have gave a fresh review in my opinion, she punctually gives fresh tomatoes to very panned movies..

On 10/1/2024 at 9:26 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Yall are attacking Grace when you should be attacking Todd Phillips.

I will defend Grace until the end of the Earth because she is an amazing person. She gives bad and good reviews depending on the movie. That's it, end of story. She's super clear about why she likes and doesn't like a film. She also LOVES Gaga and she says it ALL THE TIME. She LOVED Gaga in HoG, I think we all did, even tho in the end that wasn't a very good film.

Just chill and stop pushing narratives about her (and other reviewers) that are just Stan-nonsense.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 8

A Popster Is Born 12,643
On 10/1/2024 at 3:20 PM, admin said:

We're going to need to make a decision if, as there is so much activity, we split into more forums, obviously as its intended so that people don't have to deal with the posts they don't want to see.

That would mean keeping this chart focused. That wouldn't eliminate JFAD charts (box office, RT), but it would mean personal opinions and takes should be housed in the JFAD thread.

Likewise, the LG7 thread and personal thread would take on a lot of the talk that happens here.

Personally, I think this will make people happier, although it will require people to jump around into different threads.

Comment here:

I think we should keep it all in this thread, but people who dont use the spoiler tag should get a warning or something.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,915
On 10/1/2024 at 2:23 PM, Doncho said:

I think we should keep it all in this thread, but people who dont use the spoiler tag should get a warning or something.

Post in the new topic on this, but few people posted spoilers out of turn, just opinions, although it can get murky.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,019
On 10/1/2024 at 9:20 PM, admin said:

Comment here:

We want to ban all talk about projects that are bombing 

aretha franklin bag GIF

Good reviews, good box office updates: allowed

Negative reviews, bad box office updates: we pretend they don't exist

aretha franklin bag GIF

• thanks 3
  • lol 27

Kindness Admin 7,915

Just to jump off of the above, projects not doing well (aka bombing) is something everyone is going to have to deal with, in particular, in a CHARTS thread.

200.gif?cid=a240fe215tl263h4qw97zwgol0n8

• paws up 3
  • thanks 4
  • lol 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 15,430
On 10/1/2024 at 8:27 PM, Gypsy Life said:

We want to ban all talk about projects that are bombing 

aretha franklin bag GIF

Good reviews, good box office updates: allowed

Negative reviews, bad box office updates: we pretend they don't exist

aretha franklin bag GIF

that's why we still don't have Harlequin's numbers per song?

aretha franklin bag GIF

• lol 12