Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 4,150

Everything Gaga had control over this era, she killed. Ya'll have to be proud as hell of her, as always. We truly stan a legendary artist of the highest order. :applause:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 7

A Popster Is Born 17,577
On 10/1/2024 at 11:31 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Am I the only one who doesnt care about JFAD? :laughga:

I would like to not care about it but the things I'll do gor Gaga

Popster for Sale 59,941
On 10/1/2024 at 5:35 PM, FRANZGA said:

List of Fastest Songs to 500M?

On 10/1/2024 at 3:38 PM, Fame Romance said:

Fastest to 500M Spotify streams:

1. Miley Cyrus - Flowers (37 days)

2. Jungkook - Seven (43 days)

Die With a Smile will do it in 49 days which will be #3 ever, passing As It Was (51)

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 41,771
On 10/1/2024 at 11:31 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Am I the only one who doesnt care about JFAD? :laughga:

I care cause I’m excited for the movie and love to see Gaga do anything artsy or music wise but do I care about every single RT score and BO update like other people? NOT AT ALL

:katy: I actually kinda feel bad for everyone who are visibly mentally affected by the response to the movie. I wish some people wouldn’t let others opinions let them get so down and depressed. Just go to the cinema and enjoy seeing a Gaga movie, it ain’t that serious. 

People acting like Gaga’s acting career are over are being so f-ing dramatic. If anything I’ve actually been spending time away from the site because the obsession with JFAD numbers are becoming a little much.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 16
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 12,065

Most days at #1 on Spotify New Zealand in 2024

1. Die With A Smile - 43 days

2. Million Dollar Baby - 40 days

3. Birds Of A Feather - 33 days

4. Beautiful Things - 24 days

5. Please Please Please, Praise Jah In The Moonlight - 22 days

:applause:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

The Fame Popster 305
On 10/1/2024 at 5:37 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I care cause I’m excited for the movie and love to see Gaga do anything artsy or music wise but do I care about every single RT score and BO update like other people? NOT AT ALL

:katy: I actually kinda feel bad for everyone who are visibly mentally affected by the response to the movie. I wish some people wouldn’t let others opinions let them get so down and depressed. Just go to the cinema and enjoy seeing a Gaga movie, it ain’t that serious. 

People acting like Gaga’s acting career are over are being so f-ing dramatic. If anything I’ve actually been spending time away from the site because the obsession with JFAD numbers are becoming a little much.

Oh well king u deserve a sloppy job for finally saying the truth:kiss:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 10/1/2024 at 5:37 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Honestly post of the day :oscar:

Popster for Sale 59,941

So used to this being the only used thread on this cult site over the last 4 years that I keep clicking on the JFAD one and starting to have a meltdown about too much Joker discussion before I realize :billie:

• lol 10