Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popstanne 5,944
On 10/1/2024 at 3:53 PM, Osama said:

Moderation made it clear that the Joker 2 thread was created so that those of you who care so much about the film, reviews and things like that would have a place to discuss it and stop messing up this chart thread (numbers and positions). You seem to not have understood the warning or are just ignoring it and disturbing the course of the thread. I ain't going to ignore anyone because having common sense and following the rules is your obligation as a user, and it's the mod's job to punish those who think they are above the rules.

This thread has never been dedicated only to charts updates, people are even discussing their personal sex life in here and nobody made a big deal out of it, the discussion in here has always been free of arguments.

False, the moderation explicit said that in here the JFAD discussion is still allowed just with no spoilers, the post is even pinned:

Reviews without spoilers are welcome in this thread.

Reviews that do have spoilers, they will be allowed in the Official JFAD thread only. So that thread acts like one big forum spoiler. If you dont want to see those, just dont open the thread :cm: 

drag-queens.gif

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 702
On 10/1/2024 at 5:01 PM, Ben said:

Who wre you before and welcome back!

I can't remember even my previous name or my email so I couldn't log in with my previous account 😂

I joined after the whole drama with GGD but I took a break from music forums shortly after!

Glad to be part of this site again after years 😎

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 2

On 10/1/2024 at 11:03 AM, BenG said:

Mods need to remove JFAD from the thread title and move those posts to the J:FAD thread :bigbird:

So now we're going to create a separate thread whenever a new project flops? :billie:

I kind of like following general news in this thread only.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,741
On 10/1/2024 at 5:07 PM, BenG said:

Maybe let's start a new J:FAD-free charts thread at this point :icant:

Let's ban all the JFAD meltdowners and they will create their own Happy Mistake forum :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,969

I get my Pennsylvania election ballot in the mail today, and I will be voting for Kamala Harris!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,019

Did anyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely

Edited by JennyWayne
damn autocorrect
  • thanks 1
  • lol 5

Popstanne 5,944
On 10/1/2024 at 4:07 PM, BenG said:

Maybe let's start a new J:FAD-free charts thread at this point :icant:

Majority of the JFAD discussion has been kept in the other thread but there will always been somebody talking about it also in here, because this thread has never been only about charts discussions, not sure why it's a big deal only now.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,553
On 9/26/2024 at 12:43 PM, Dirkje said:

Heey guys! Here is a message from the Mods team.

Like everybody knows, 4th of October is the premiere of JFAD. 
Popa911 wants to be a forum for everybody. For people who want to know everything even before they went to the cinema, and for the people that prefer to keep surprises. Thats why we have decided the following:

Reviews without spoilers are welcome in this thread. Reviews that do have spoilers, they will be allowed in the Official JFAD thread only. So that thread acts like one big forum spoiler. If you dont want to see those, just dont open the thread :cm: 

If you feel a review is being placed in this thread that has too many spoilers, you may report that. Mods can split posts(this means moving a post to the right thread) and hide. 

We will be stricter on this for the first 2 weeks since October 4th. As we assume that after these 2 weeks, the most fans saw the movie already at least once. 

We hope you understand our decision. Our intention is to keep the vibes good and make everyone happy!
To add something cool: If you went to the movie, please share an honest review in the JFAD thread! Including rates. That way we can Tweet an official Popa911 movie review!

We love you all and please enjoy your time in the cinemas! 

Read this message from @Dirkje again. It's also pinned in this thread.

• paws up 1

The Popster 223

It’s always a smash or bomb with ms L Gagsga

Biggest albums of all time TFM BTW followed by ARTpopcicle

Biggest R rated movie of the year (i guess) and an all time soundtrack followed by stupid love

Biggest Spotify song in a long while followed by THE biggest Bomb of an album and then a BOMB movie

SHE STAYS HUMBLE MY QUEEN :ally::lgbt:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 305
On 10/1/2024 at 4:18 PM, BruceWayneOnMe said:

Biggest R rated movie of the year (i guess) and an all time soundtrack followed by stupid love

Biggest Spotify song in a long while followed by THE biggest Bomb of an album and then a BOMB movie

BOMB of a movie? At least wait the first weekend before saying this :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 702
On 10/1/2024 at 5:18 PM, BruceWayneOnMe said:

I'm sure that the movie will be a big success in box office overall in the end 

• paws up 1
  • love 2