Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

On 10/1/2024 at 7:56 AM, Leptine said:

She did the same with HOG, I don't think she genuinely support or like Gaga but she's aware lot of people that follow her do, so she pretends.

She voted for Gaga for Best Actress as a Critics Choice voter for HOG. She mostly blamed Todd and praised Gaga in the review.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 5,944
On 10/1/2024 at 3:17 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Yall are doing too much. Leave her alone. Todd Hackllips is RIGHT THERE. FOCUS. :katy:

That is another story, I followed her also during HOG, she did the same, she was keep praising Gaga's performance saying she saved the movie and then she gave a rotten when critics who has been more harsh on the movie gave it a fresh.

Popstanne 5,944
On 10/1/2024 at 3:20 PM, GraceRandolph said:

She voted for Gaga for Best Actress as a Critics Choice voter for HOG. She mostly blamed Todd and praised Gaga in the review.

She could still have gave a fresh review in my opinion, she punctually gives fresh tomatoes to very panned movies..

Popstanne 5,944
On 10/1/2024 at 3:18 PM, Osama said:

Can we ban this user or lock him in the Joker 2 thread? Whenever he sees that no one is going to meltdown with him over Joker 2 critics, he starts to quote himself and mess up the thread until someone else joins in on his madness. Like, enough. :stopga:

The only one who has punctually meltdowns in here is you, so far you're the one that punctually argue and have issues with other users in here, not me.

The ignore function is at your service.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,944
On 10/1/2024 at 3:26 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Yall are attacking Grace when you should be attacking Todd Phillips.

I mean, I have been dragging him since Venice.. :awkney:

• lol 2

Popster This Way 836
Spoiler

Why should we hate Grace, a woman who said the movie is terrible, rather than Todd, the man that made the movie terrible? Let’s give credit where credit is due. 

Todd Phillips, when we catch you :horse_race:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,857

Honestly @admin what happened to warning and banning people spoiling the movie? 

Like thank so much everyone for constantly shoving down our throats how much people hate the movie and that it's panned and messy and you want to attack the director and critics and whatever else unhinged mentally unstable thoughts cross your mind. We're all surely gonna have a LOVELY time going into the movie with all this immense negativity in the back of our heads.

Like it or not people can't just 'turn off' their opinion of something and form their own until they see it, outside perspectives are a huge influence and I thought measures were taken to keep opinions and reviews out of this thread but clearly no one cares.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 4

Popster for Sale 59,941

Fastest to 500M Spotify streams:

1. Miley Cyrus - Flowers (37 days)

2. Jungkook - Seven (43 days)

Die With a Smile will do it in 49 days which will be #3 ever, passing As It Was (51)

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 10/1/2024 at 10:26 AM, Leptine said:

The only one who has punctually meltdowns in here is you, so far you're the one that punctually argue and have issues with other users in here, not me.

The ignore function is at your service.

Moderation made it clear that the Joker 2 thread was created so that those of you who care so much about the film, reviews and things like that would have a place to discuss it and stop messing up this chart thread (numbers and positions). You seem to not have understood the warning or are just ignoring it and disturbing the course of the thread. I ain't going to ignore anyone because having common sense and following the rules is your obligation as a user, and it's the mod's job to punish those who think they are above the rules.

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,155
On 10/1/2024 at 9:35 AM, Max_Vandeburg said:

I really REALLY can't understand why you guys care so much about this person :awkney:

She liked Gaga. She wants the Gaga cut. Monstrosities need to chill. :icant:

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 702

Hey! It's been ages since I was active here! I forgot my password etc. so I had to do a new account!

I've been reading this thread for months and I'm happy to be part of it, finally!

The only thing that I don't understand is why some of you are acting like the film is panned by critics! The film is as divisive as the first one! We have seen many critics loving it and many hating it and I think that it was expected! It's still over 60% on rotten tomatoes and I'm fine with that! 

Anyway! Die with a smile is 26 (+7) with a new peak both in streams and positions in my country's Spotify chart, Greece 😎

Also up 1 place to #10 on our official international airplay chart!

• paws up 10
  • hugs 3

ARTPOPster 1,969
On 10/1/2024 at 10:00 AM, Harry Kat said:

Hey! It's been ages since I was active here! I forgot my password etc. so I had to do a new account!

Who wre you before and welcome back!

• paws up 1