Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 10/1/2024 at 10:07 AM, DonnieDarko said:

:excited::excited:

Oh this makes me so excited :giveup:

Hopefully the lead won't have too many of these 'experimental' vocals tho :giveup:

Popster to Popster 2,857

I'm actually listening to LFS now for the second time... Yeah idk what went wrong I guess the song choices were just unfortunate. 

C2C is so much more fun and I have a special connection with it, and I'm really enjoying Harlequin plus The Joker is a career highlight.

That said, Happy Mistake quickly grew off me... Like it's just kinda boring :bebe: I see why people don't bother streaming

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,069

danwasd: C2C > Harlequin > LFS

nydedan: Harlequin > LFS > CTC

Moonlight Shadow : Harlequin > CTC >>>>> LFS
FameRomance: LFS >>>>>> Harlequin >CTC
Lazz monster: Harlequin > CTC > LFS

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 10/1/2024 at 11:01 AM, XXXlop said:

I just hope we won't have to wait another 3 years for her next role.... :rip:

Not everyone will agree but I just hope her next role will be lighter. Like in a comedy or action / blockbuster movie. Just a pop corn movie, meant to be fun and enjoyable with no deep awards aiming tbh. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 10/1/2024 at 9:25 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I never imagined saying this as I didn't like her jazz moments with Tony Bennett. But she got me on this one. I play songs from this every morning going to work. 

i love all her jazz songs tbh

LFS is my fave album

happy mistakes is a true art not chart 'joker and the queen' uncatchy ballad moment that me and @Fame Romance thought DWAS would be :gaycat:

• paws up 3
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,786

good thing we still have die with a smash at the end of the day......so much negativity from JFAD/Harlequin lately that we almost forget that DWAS is on its way to becoming one of the biggest hits in streaming era:oscar:

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 10/1/2024 at 11:43 AM, nydedan said:

good thing we still have die with a smash at the end of the day......so much negativity from JFAD/Harlequin lately that we almost forget that DWAS is on its way to becoming one of the biggest hits in streaming era:oscar:

Quite sad because the Joker / Harlequin era is such a nice moment full of promo, interviews, red carpets (which are eating her ASIB / HOG looks tbh), a full record...

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,021

I'm expecting a 11.00M update today, in line with yesterday's WoW decline

qyy8gWS.gif

Spoiler

Inb4 it never recovers from the Sunday decline just like Bloody Mary did

Popster This Way 590
On 10/1/2024 at 2:58 AM, PanPikus said:

A Thanksgiving special? What could it be for? 

Apparently she performed all these songs with a full band and full production. No phones were allowed. :whatga:

• shook 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,021

Also I missed this yesterday but DWAS went #1 on Spotify Luxembourg with a whopping 3,144 streams

qyy8gWS.gif

15th #1 on Spotify

Spoiler

Belgium
Canada
Iceland

Luxembourg
Malaysia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Peru
Philippines
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
United Arab Emirates
United States

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 4,159
On 9/30/2024 at 11:55 PM, Aloe said:

Free?!  WB should have never allowed fan screenings because fans will still turn up anyway and it’s not like their reviews matter to a large degree :bebe: what a waste of the added revenue 

No. They weren't free. The IMAX tickets are up to $25 now with fees. :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,585
x3

Not the rankings (which are always shown up when nothing interesting usually happens) showing up just the week she was supposed to have her second imperial phase :dead:

I'm afraid we are in our second bomb phase instead. We are about to suffer and flop for 10 more years :rip:

• lol 1