Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

On 9/30/2024 at 10:55 PM, Aloe said:

Free?!  WB should have never allowed fan screenings because fans will still turn up anyway and it’s not like their reviews matter to a large degree :bebe: what a waste of the added revenue 

Some people say fan screenings led to The Flash’s subdued box office, but I don’t think it’s enough to have an impact really. 

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/1/2024 at 8:49 AM, Hags Labs said:

I find it interesting that all the reviews I have seen from critics at the LA screening are actually pretty positive while Liddos are melting down over the movie… Tell The Truth GIF

This. My whole feed is filled with people loving the movie and some saying it’s great but has some minor flaws. 

• paws up 3
  • shook 2

On 9/30/2024 at 11:03 PM, Adarsh said:

This. My whole feed is filled with people loving the movie and some saying it’s great but has some minor flaws. 

Fans are gonna praise it. Influencers don’t really trash movies because they want invites. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 10/1/2024 at 9:37 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Fans are gonna praise it. Influencers don’t really trash movies because they want invites. 

It’s DC fans. I’ll take their praise tbh

Kindness Admin 7,932
On 9/30/2024 at 8:56 PM, gagaxuan said:

Also, Grace Randolph attended the early screening of Joker 2. Excited to watch her non-spoiler review! 

I spoke to her and she was so lovely. Best part of the night, lol

On 9/30/2024 at 10:23 PM, Doncho said:

Todd is not the problem. He took a risk and sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesnt. We know this very well as Gaga fans. Also a reminder to put SPOILERS if you are gonna talk about the movie because most of us havent seen it yet

I put all my thoughts in spoiler tags in the JFAD thread if anyone wants to read. I'll give a very quick summary here, SPOILERS:

Spoiler

Todd made a moderately interesting film that fails both characters, the mechanics of a musical and unfortunately the audience most of all. It's a real shame. The performances are wonderful, but the film takes them almost nowhere, certainly not where anyone wanted them to go. It feels like it's missing a third act and the musical aspects are truly a mixed bag. The worst songs go on forever and sometimes it feels really out of place.

• paws up 1
  • shook 4
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,041

Deezer France:
#7 (-1) Die With a Smile

Just two SDM's songs that re-rise because he did promo, but in fact we surpass another non-SDM's song, so it's good !

Edited by kékette
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster This Way 657
On 10/1/2024 at 1:30 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I only see positive reviews on my TL!!!!! For J:FAD, I keep retweeting them!

Same! I think it's really divisive now