Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 9/30/2024 at 11:36 PM, Arturo said:

Streams on US spotify at an all time low for 2024.

The peak in April :rip: Oh TayLORD.

How come the April peak is at 250M when Taylor's first day alone was 300M 

Nvm it says US

Edited by ARTPOP

ARTPOPster 1,911
On 9/30/2024 at 4:38 PM, xo_hours said:

RT: Joker: Folie À Deux

64 (+1)

spacer.png

65 when I write my review and finesse it into the score after my screening tonight 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • lol 11
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 418
On 9/30/2024 at 4:49 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Just a reminder first Joker had a 69 score on Rotten Tomatoes and got Oscars wins and great audience feedbacks :oscar:

I think people are worried about the score because the first movie had +80 on RT after venice but ended with 69 after the official premiere 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 5,957
On 9/30/2024 at 11:06 PM, José said:

I think people are worried about the score because the first movie had +80 on RT after venice but ended with 69 after the official premiere 

Yes it was mid late 80s on Rotten and 75 on Metacritic after Venice plus it won the Golden Lion, the reception was totally different. 

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 9/30/2024 at 11:06 PM, José said:

Reviews post London premiere have been far better than post Venice on Folie à deux + gained some points on RT. Sounds this it won't be the same this time anyway

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 836

With DWAS getting its sixth week in the top ten on the Hot 100, Gaga has passed all of Taylor’s songs and has a song that has spent more weeks in the top ten this year (Fortnight spent five weeks). 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 59,944
On 9/30/2024 at 11:13 PM, VoldeLorde said:

With DWAS getting its sixth week in the top ten on the Hot 100, Gaga has passed all of Taylor’s songs and has a song that has spent more weeks in the top ten this year (Fortnight spent five weeks). 

I can’t at the fronloadedness of this Taylor era

Imagine opening with 2.6M and spending 15 weeks at #1 to have 0 album track charting on US Spotify or Apple Music after 5 months :rip:Happy Mistake is higher than all of them on US AM Pop :rip:

• lol 3

Kindness Admin 7,939

Wish I was in LA, but I am about to head to the early screening of JFAD at Grace's fave theatre (and mine), hope I see her. :romance:

• yaas, gaga 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/30/2024 at 6:22 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I can't believe it especially since most Simpsons fans and critics will usually call "Lisa Goes Gaga" as one of the weakest episodes

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 517

Sorry for this post, as it's not related to charts. Just wanted you to keep Lebanese monsters in your prayers as we're being heavily bombed right now, with a ground invasion happening soon in the south and 0 coverage.. :sad:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 22
  • sad 8

A Popster Is Born 12,668
On 9/30/2024 at 6:22 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The way I was just looking at her character page in the Simpsons Wiki and noticed she had a new appearance :whatga:

A re-used outfit from her titular episode but we will take it :applause:

Popster This Way 707
On 9/30/2024 at 11:29 PM, lordgagx said:

Sorry for this post, as it's not related to charts. Just wanted you to keep Lebanese monsters in your prayers as we're being heavily bombed right now, with a ground invasion happening soon in the south and 0 coverage.. :sad:

Wish you all the best 😔😔 ❤️

• love 1

Popster This Way 980
On 9/30/2024 at 10:23 PM, admin said:

Wish I was in LA, but I am about to head to the early screening of JFAD at Grace's fave theatre (and mine), hope I see her. :romance:

Hopefully you aren't sitting behind that ratty weave and you can see the screen

5HnZKo0.gif