Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Moderator 4,207
On 9/30/2024 at 5:16 PM, boobatella said:

so jealous of the liddos living in big countries/cities who don’t have to spend thousands on travelling each time to see her live :nicki_scream:

If the leak is true (which is a big if), I'll probably try for Stockholm. It is relatively close and the Swedish Krona is quite weak in comparison to euros which means that tickets will be relatively cheaper. 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 305
On 9/30/2024 at 4:59 PM, Ayobabylon said:

n thats completely ok for an artist who debuted in 90s

Her solo debut is early 2000s, but yeah her career is impressive let’s see what will happen with p diddy scandal 

Pop-a-911-ster 34,569
On 9/30/2024 at 4:19 PM, boobatella said:

The real estate and rent prices are insane in Paris :crying:

Spoiler

Actually I have a proposition if one day you want to live there but I'm not sure you'll accept it :whatga:

• shook 2

ARTPOPster 1,317
On 9/30/2024 at 9:28 PM, FRANZGA said:

Rumored Cities for LG7 Stadium Tour

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

If this is true I'll probably spend all my travel fund to see her concerts in nearby Asian cities.:bigbird:Time to cancel my trip to Iceland so I can save up more money for Mother Monster.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,583

HAPPY MISTAKE no.1 in It's A Hit:laughga:

are we getting a Sunday increase that Spoify see some healthy movement or is it the work of Daddy Michael's coins?

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Kindness Admin 7,942

The way the source copy pasta made me think the site was breaking again :banana:

• lol 9

Popster This Way 879
On 9/30/2024 at 6:28 PM, FRANZGA said:

HAPPY MISTAKE no.1 in It's A Hit:laughga:

are we getting a Sunday increase that Spoify see some healthy movement or is it the work of Daddy Michael's coins?

I mean I expect a 2 week push on streaming for the song regardless of performance. Then by Oct 11th, it will be moved down if it doesn’t pick up. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 29,333
On 9/30/2024 at 9:08 PM, little legend said:

I don't have anyone to go to Gaga's concert. Do you think it's ok to go alone?

Broski let’s go together!

• paws up 1