Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popstanne 5,500

On a side note hq was a nice project n its nice gaga is choosing her passion over plane success by doing these side projects 

It came n it will go i dont think it hurts her brand 

Also she is on the contention of traditional pop vocal album again so thats nice 

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 657
On 9/30/2024 at 12:51 PM, Osama said:

Australia AM

#63. (+14) Lady Gaga - Happy Mistake *new peak*

NZ AM

#41. (+14) Lady Gaga - Happy Mistake *new peak*

Nice! Seems like this is slowly catching wind! Hopefully the rest will catch up

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 46,518
On 9/30/2024 at 12:25 PM, Ayobabylon said:

On a side note hq was a nice project n its nice gaga is choosing her passion over plane success by doing these side projects 

It came n it will go i dont think it hurts her brand 

Also she is on the contention of traditional pop vocal album again so thats nice 

I think the gag of the fact she releases two jazz albums before her next pop album would've hurt if LG7 wasn't so ridiculously close. This way it lent itself to a few memes just before the new era starts.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830

I've never seen one person lashing CTC or LFS streams numbers. Those did their purpose in Gaga's career just like Harlequin will do.

You should all be blessed she's releasing those side jazz / AC projects or she would be doing KP  type of career now. The constant meltdowns from this fanbase is starting to be ridiculous, like really. Pushing OGH / katycats energy.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 17,595
On 9/30/2024 at 1:01 PM, Adarsh said:

The article says it’s supposed to make $500K in pre-sales alone in India. That’s on par with what the first movie did, which is the highest earning WB movie of all time in the country and made almost $12M in India overall. 

Is he doing the conversion wrong in purpose? or somethn :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,333
On 9/30/2024 at 7:01 AM, Adarsh said:

The article says it’s supposed to make $500K in pre-sales alone in India. That’s on par with what the first movie did, which is the highest earning WB movie of all time in the country and made almost $12M in India overall. 

Oh, I was just about to call you out off the floor @Daddy included as well, but yall good 

Kisses Love GIF by Alissandra

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 15,445

i still wonder what makes her believe this 'Smile' cover is better than the one she sang during lockdown :excuseme:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 991
On 9/30/2024 at 4:15 AM, danwasd said:

i still wonder what makes her believe this 'Smile' cover is better than the one she sang during lockdown :excuseme:

I personally love it, but I wish it was more upbeat. The Harlequin version sounds more fitting for a love song. But I love the subtle production, the reverb, the background sax and the french spoken part is gorgeous.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 9/30/2024 at 9:28 AM, CHROMATICON said:

I personally love it, but I wish it was more upbeat. The Harlequin version sounds more fitting for a love song. But I love the subtle production, the reverb, the background sax and the french spoken part is gorgeous.

imo it's too subtle to be sung by Harley