Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster This Way 910

Gaga likes Jazz music and she is in a stage of her career she does what she likes only. It is not like she is 20 and she needs to prove something to label executives. She is almost 40 and she can release what she wants. 

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,679

Gaga knows most of her core fanbase doesnt care for Jazz. But streaming numbers is not everything there is. Jazz has given her some Grammys, Emmy nominations, critics respect, a new audience, and also a VERY successful show in Vegas  :ohhh:

• paws up 7
  • thanks 5
  • love 3

On 9/28/2024 at 11:42 PM, Boris said:

AM Pop 

65+4 HM 

Just need to go up another 30 spots to crack the AM 200 list. :jailga:

Thought I opened the old HMH release day thread by mistake oh we are so insanely BACK! :applause:

• lol 1

Moderator 9,578
On 9/29/2024 at 1:33 AM, Imtired1616 said:

RECORD TIME! 😭💙❤️

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

As long as theres no Harlequin single, we will be celebrating that via DWAS on MRL like this :legend: 

• paws up 1

Moderator 9,578
On 9/29/2024 at 1:42 AM, Imtired1616 said:

:oops:

Honestly that would be a nice surprise for Gaga! I've tweeted also for HM! 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,987
On 9/28/2024 at 7:09 PM, Dean Judaster said:

We're just gonna have to deal with the fact that Jazz makes Gaga happy and she will always make a side project involving it

I really wish she'd experiment more with it at least. I would love for her to record an album similar to the Twin Peaks soundtrack

• paws up 1

Moderator 9,578

Are people forgetting already that Harlequin broke the record for most streams in the first 24 hours for a Jazz album on Spotify?

Like can you ask more than that? She is pushing boundaries and breaking the rules. Who puts a song like HM on an album full with jazzy songs? She did! 

• paws up 8
  • thanks 6

Moderator 9,578

Hooligans and Little Monsters working together once again!

I would be more than happy to join the MRL for Bruno's next single, with the popa911 account! To show we appreciate this :) 

• yaas, gaga 1