Gonna Build A Mountain    353.862
Close To You    400.043
Happy Mistake    1.145.828
That's Life    382.692

Oh Harliquen the smash you 

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,087

i feel like gaga cant release without creating buzz before

shes dependent in that old style of promo, these announcement like 3 or 2 days before dont work for her

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412

Harlequin >> The Lady is a Tramp > C2C >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> L4S

Might need to revisit after 6 months but more than half of Harlequin is already in my library so things are looking up

• paws up 4

Popstanne 5,539
On 9/28/2024 at 10:23 PM, Leptine said:

coming off an underperformance like Dawn FM and serving two flop singles in a row is a grim sign.

Dawn FM is anything but underperformance but I agree this era is not looking good for him although he got 2 smash hits from that hbo show 

A Popster Is Born 12,680
On 9/28/2024 at 2:05 PM, sugden said:

shes dependent in that old style of promo, these announcement like 3 or 2 days before dont work for her

They can work. Problem is, not even 4 months of buzz will make a JAZZ album do great numbers. Love For Sale was teased for YEARS only for it to do 1M on first day :bigbird:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,842
On 9/28/2024 at 7:05 PM, sugden said:

I just think that she will NEVER make her jazz universal, and that's it. And I'm sure she's fine with it, she failed keeping her own fans listening to it over the years. It's her own personal love for that music that makes her still doing those releases

But yeah I feel like Gaga will always have to make promo, that's great for us, because it's means content

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

A Popster Is Born 11,101
On 9/28/2024 at 6:55 PM, Fame Romance said:

Finally the OGH Frech-speaking part of Belgium is on board :ohyes:

Now we need France on board

Trust me we will be dragging you and the other Frenchies if DWAS doesn't make it to at least the top 10

perxepm.gif

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

she should have released Happy mistakes only with mv this week then the album with The joker MV next week with the movie release if they wanted the biggest debut. But LG7 lead are just around the corner and DWAS is untouchable at the top so they most likely didn't care at all how it performed. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,898

All I’m hoping is that she announces the LG7 lead many days in advance and that she doesn’t pull this tired and long teasing for days. It clearly doesn’t work for her :katy:

Edited by Hags Labs

A Popster Is Born 17,621
On 9/29/2024 at 1:18 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Just listened to the Emptiness Machine and it does sounds like early Linkin Park wow

8f965e153960d25df1d777b92a2146ba.gif

Just added it to my library.. ROCK EXCELLENCE right there

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,842
On 9/28/2024 at 7:18 PM, artgagapop said:

she should have released Happy mistakes only with mv this week then the album with The joker MV next week with the movie release if they wanted the biggest debut. But LG7 lead are just around the corner and DWAS is untouchable at the top so they most likely didn't care at all how it performed. 

Well with a 80M playlist reach while DWAS debuted with around 175M reach first days, you can definitely see they didn't really pushed that much on that release.

Let's keep the money for LG7 tbh 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,841
On 9/28/2024 at 12:22 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Can someone give me an update on all things numbers etc for Joker/Harlequin/DWAS I’ve been traveling and don’t have time to go through all the pages….anyone wanna provide an update? @Matteo Remondi  @Miaou  @OreoÀDeux @Leptine 

Everything is flopping outside of DWAS <3 

• lol 4