A Popster Is Born 17,621
On 9/28/2024 at 10:15 PM, Hags Labs said:

Jazz genre being chart poison oh LG7 lead get off the floor :peacega:

I honestly hope Gaga to never touch this genre again :katy:

• hugs 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

On 9/28/2024 at 4:16 PM, JennyWayne said:

Do Spotify Artists Chart include features? That could possibly explain the difference. Bruno did ~7.3M in features yesterday ezgif-2-beda2ce398.gif

I think you were looking at totals, he did 15.3M as feature so weird calculation of what they could count and what not…

Popster to Popster 2,899
On 9/28/2024 at 11:21 AM, FRANZGA said:

I honestly hope Gaga to never touch this genre again :katy:

Same omg at least for LFS and CTC I was able to willingly ignore them and hoped they tanked but Harlequin tanking on an already tank movie and with her lead coming in 3 weeks it is just... :toofunny:

So they should've pushed The Joker instead of HM indeed. Her team has been mismanaging for years, always choosing the wrong leads. First it was PI and then SL. The last decent lead she had was Applause. I rest my case. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,790

well we've been too comfortable with the DWAS smashery in the past 40 days so the bumpy ride starts now with Harlequin flopping and JFAD and LG7 ahead:icant:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,220
On 9/28/2024 at 4:20 PM, XXXlop said:

This is a serious problem for LG7 lead. 

Because the GP don't care if HM is a Gaga lead, or a droplet, or a side project.....

People simply didn't bother to check the new Gaga song. 

Then, when LG7's lead has EXACTLY THE SAME PLAYLISTING on NMF, and a better position on TTH.....why do you think the result will be much different?

Of course it will at least debut, but if even DWAS (A duet with Bruno Mars) only debuted at #10, I fear for LG7's lead numbers.......

Why was HMH result different to regular Gaga single, why was Carolina result different to regular Taylor single, why was The Gift result different to regular Beyonce album and so on and so on? Just becaue u think it should be the same doesn't mean it is

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2

I feel like I’ve came to terms with the motto you win some you lose some when it comes to tracking Gar

spacer.png

• thanks 5

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/28/2024 at 11:20 AM, XXXlop said:

This is a serious problem for LG7 lead. 

Because the GP don't care if HM is a Gaga lead, or a droplet, or a side project.....

People simply didn't bother to check the new Gaga song. 

Then, when LG7's lead has EXACTLY THE SAME PLAYLISTING on NMF, and a better position on TTH.....why do you think the result will be much different?

Of course it will at least debut, but if even DWAS (A duet with Bruno Mars) only debuted at #10, I fear for LG7's lead numbers.......

Oh STFU :stopga:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 17,621
On 9/28/2024 at 10:23 PM, Hags Labs said:

Same omg at least for LFS and CTC I was able to willingly ignore them and hoped they tanked but Harlequin tanking on an already tank movie and with her lead coming in 3 weeks it is just... :toofunny:

everything around JFAD seemdms to be TANKing 

:icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,897
On 9/28/2024 at 5:20 PM, Daddy said:

Now Godstonia deserves to be dragged 

This is what i get for streaming FLOPequin all day yesterday

• lol 1