Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popstanne 5,549

Nothing hurts nothing without any corelation

why would harlequin hurt lg -7 lead? 

well lets just say it does but its impact would be minimal like instead of 6M debut we might get a 5M debut but what difference does it make? 6M doesn't make it a hit but long term stability does 

hits are never defined by the debut but longevity

Yes, and? Might hurt AG-7 debut but what made it a hit is stability bc even cowboy carter flopped with a 75M debut 

• thanks 1

Moderator 29,350
On 9/28/2024 at 4:47 PM, joesuda said:

@Daddy why did you whitewash my radio update? :D 

I couldn’t see it lol

Spoiler

Wait I was using dark mode that’s why lol 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 519

You can't hurt an ongoing smash hit, as much as you can't hurt an upcoming hyped return that is coming within the month.

The success of DWAS has set unrealistic expectations to some of you. Let's calm down and enjoy Harlequin, not everything is meant to smash, and the earlier we get that, the better. :kiss:

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,208
On 9/28/2024 at 2:20 PM, Daddy said:

I couldn’t see it lol

Reveal hidden contents

Wait I was using dark mode that’s why lol 

I also had probably some bad formatting on it from copying it. I removed it so hopefully it works now even in dark mode

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/28/2024 at 12:22 PM, lordgagx said:

You can't hurt an ongoing smash hit, as much as you can't hurt an upcoming hyped return that is coming within the month.

The success of DWAS has set unrealistic expectations to some of you. Let's calm down and enjoy Harlequin, not everything is meant to smash, and the earlier we get that, the better. :kiss:

On streaming you can hurt a release with a flop tbh that’s prob what that member meant. I saw it happen to Miley and beys recurrents. I think the joker and happy mistakes are enough to avoid that with this release as well as her on-going promotion

ARTPOPster 2,226

This pic is going viral in Turkey with multiple mentions gathering thousands of likes because there is an account showing sex positions and it is on every turkish persons timeline collectively and the girl is yellow and the guy is grape colored. Random but just right on time. 

https://x.com/megsxzum/status/1839291780107567443?s=46&t=EWf69iikpjW_X2bI9tVnig

This is what I talk about

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 34,579
On 9/28/2024 at 1:44 PM, ViviLittleM said:

The way we're being SABOTAGED by iTunes France as they didn't even update their banners etc

iTunes is IRRELEVANT in 2024

:rip:

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2
On 9/28/2024 at 12:42 PM, 0707alp said:

This pic is going viral in Turkey with multiple mentions gathering thousands of likes because there is an account showing sex positions and it is on every turkish persons timeline collectively and the girl is yellow and the guy is grape colored. Random but just right on time. 

https://x.com/megsxzum/status/1839291780107567443?s=46&t=EWf69iikpjW_X2bI9tVnig

This is what I talk about

Position hits though x