Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 34,585

I smell a cute 11.3M update coming 

last Friday it did 11.347M and the WoW is decreasing day by day (+300K Wednesday, +270K Thursday, +100K yesterday)

I also don’t see a boost with the release of Harlequin 

Popster This Way 984
On 9/28/2024 at 11:00 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I think we’ll have LG7’s lead in less than 3 weeks

If JFAD bombs she'll throw out LG7's lead October 11th to distract!

5HnZKo0.gif

• lol 2

Does anyone know how MC average between reviews work? 

I think they’re still weighing RS and COS higher than 70/75 cause with those scores the average would be 66, while weighing them higher we have the 69

Popster This Way 917

I doubt they care for charts based on how Harlequin was released, the whole project was kinda surprise released. Typically a Gaga project regarding albums is announced months in advance. Also I think we shouldn’t pay so much attention to its performance until Joker premieres. It should get boost from the movie.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,632
On 9/28/2024 at 5:56 PM, nydedan said:

imagine what liddos' life would be if gaga didn't wake up and decide to release DWAS out of nowhere:laughga:

The fact that JFAD was suppose to be the most anticipated event of the year

Now, it's like "I can't wait for this mess to be OVER and move on to LG7" :mess:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,127
On 9/28/2024 at 11:39 AM, Replay said:

GP isn't even aware this is out :bebe:

You all keep saying this but the album is plastered all over AM. Its embarrassing for Happy Mistake to miss the top 200 on US AM with that kind of an exposure.

Why is this so hard to admit?

'You are spreading negativity!!!'

These are facts and we are all adults here. Not my fault some of you are mentally unstable and cant handle 'negativity'  :billie:

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 9/28/2024 at 12:18 PM, Swallow said:

You all keep saying this but the album is plastered all over AM. Its embarrassing for Happy Mistake to miss the top 200 on US AM with that kind of an exposure.

These are facts and we are all adults here. Not my fault some of you are mentally unstable and cant handle 'negativity'  :billie:

Ok u convinced us, LG7 will debut with Harlequin numbers! And Godmila ended Fadga  

Edited by Replay
  • lol 13

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 9/28/2024 at 7:18 AM, Swallow said:

You be always coming up with the worst takes like clockwork and its okay we dont care. It is just... obnoxious spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 19,648
On 9/28/2024 at 12:37 PM, MissAsia said:

I fear that the flop of the film and harlequin will hurt dwas and lead 

How can it hurt DWAS which is her biggest hit in years? Are you ok?

:rip:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 9/28/2024 at 12:48 PM, DonnieDarko said:

ppl will stop streaming DWAS cause they don't like jazz on Harlequin :catwalk:

• lol 9

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/28/2024 at 11:38 AM, ViviLittleM said:

J:FAD won't flop by the way. It might underperforms in the US tho, but US aren't the whole world.

It’ll prob have a good response from mainland Europe and Asia, I still expect a 450-600m WW total, and it’ll hopefully crawl towards 170m domestic. If her acting is super strong she has a chance at Oscar’s still.

Re happy mistakes it’s the type of song that grows, let’s give it some more days 

• thanks 1
  • love 1

On 9/28/2024 at 12:48 PM, DonnieDarko said:

There's no correlation between DWAS and Harlequin, and i think that JFAD (music and Film) won't damage even LG7. The GP knows the Gaga role in JFAD but also will discover her new pop album. 

This is why after The Gift Bey get Renassiance and Renassiance tour and Taylor get Eras Tour, Midnights and 1989 TV success after Carolina and that Ed Sheeran flop collab 

• paws up 2