Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

ARTPOPster 1,105
On 9/28/2024 at 8:36 AM, little legend said:

Why The Weeknd suddenly did massive numbers?

Because it'a a collaboration with Playboicarti, so it will be very frontloaded 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,863

Ben Rice shared some infos about recording process :

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAcYg_sPuQL/?igsh=MXM2bzI4M3IwMjRwcQ==

I guess the rumours about her recording some music in Vegas with Brian Newman last Spring are now confirmed to be for Harlequin. They also recorded Harlequin at Dragonfly Creek Studio in Malibu.

Interesting he also confirms that Shangri-La only served for final touch. So badically all of the studio pics from there are 100% LG7

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 32,291
On 9/28/2024 at 9:38 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Ben Rice shared some infos about recording process :

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAcYg_sPuQL/?igsh=MXM2bzI4M3IwMjRwcQ==

I guess the rumours about her recording some music in Vegas with Brian Newman last Spring are now confirmed to be for Harlequin. They also recorded Harlequin at Dragonfly Creek Studio in Malibu.

Interesting he also confirms that Shangri-La only served for final touch. So badically all of the studio pics from there are 100% LG7

And the pics with the guy saying fire ?

A Popster Is Born 11,863
On 9/28/2024 at 9:42 AM, ViviLittleM said:

And the pics with the guy saying fire ?

Nope, it was LG7, those guys are not credited on Harlequin. And they said Andrew Watt brought them in the studio

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 2,860

Youtube 

Happy Mistake audio - 201k

The Joker audio - 302k

I hope the Joker gets some sort of push, it's so unique and good and has sm potential

• paws up 7
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Popster This Way 892

AM Brazil
#1 Die With A Smile (=)
#6 Good Morning (NE)
#8 The Joker (NE)
#12 Happy Mistake (NE)
#15 Get Happy (2024) (NE)
#16 Oh, When The Saints (NE)
#17 LIFETIMES (-7)
#23 Folie à Deux (NE)
#26 World On A String (NE)
#35 If My Friends Could See Me Now (NE)
#38 Close To You (NE)
#42 That's Entertainment (NE)
#44 Smile (NE)
#54 That's Life (NE)
#55 Gonna Build A Mountain (NE)
#200 (-21) Bad Romance

Edited by bloody grammys
  • paws up 14
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2

Popstanne 5,993

Media kiss too much the Carter a** that even if they're involved or knew the disgusting stuff Diddy was doing they will give a pass of them anyway, Jay-Z has a whole duet album with R.Kelly other than tones of collabs that still are present on streaming platforms and yet nobody has never said anything to him, Jay-Z was really close to him and he has never had to address anything related to that.

Then you have people and media acting if Gaga was participating at his crimes just because of a song collaboration.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 11,863
On 9/28/2024 at 9:56 AM, Leptine said:

Media kiss too much the Carter a** that even if they're involved or knew the disgusting stuff Diddy was doing they will give a pass of them anyway, Jay-Z has a whole duet album with R.Kelly other than tones of collabs that still are present on streaming platforms and yet nobody has never said anything to him, Jay-Z was really close to him and he has never had to address anything related to that.

Then you have people and media acting if Gaga was participating at his crimes just because of a song collaboration.

Well let's not forget Jay Z and Beyoncé were super close to R.Kelly and no one actually cared pointing them when the R.Kelly's case blew up. They were too busy denouncing Gaga for DWUW

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

Popster for Sale 46,579

Happy Mistakes playing on the radio of my Thailand bolt ride currently :giveup: was not expecting this at all

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 5