Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,865
On 9/28/2024 at 8:28 AM, Simona ventura said:

Some italian katycats saying that Gaga didn't take any risks with this album and they're pretending to say the opposite with 143 (which is not that bad for me, but c'mon)

Is any Katycat opinion is even worthy in 2024 tbh ? :laughga:

• thanks 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 9/28/2024 at 11:58 AM, Simona ventura said:

Some italian katycats saying that Gaga didn't take any risks with this album and they're pretending to say the opposite with 143 (which is not that bad for me, but c'mon)

I think it’s about time we stopped paying attention to that fanbase. I know it’s tempting but we have nothing in common anymore.

On 9/28/2024 at 8:28 AM, Simona ventura said:

Do they still exist? It’s been years since I haven’t heard Katy mentioned in real life in Italy 

Spoiler

Actually I brought her up with my friends once just to talk about Dr. Puke mess :tea:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,014
On 9/27/2024 at 9:38 PM, Fame Romance said:

The way even Fnac ships on October 11

Not ready for that 21-117-34 chart run

Angry Computer GIF

Usually when an album does the 21-177 tank (what a certain album with a numerical title will do btw) is because it was carried by the physicals first week so at least were safe

Popster for Sale 46,587
On 9/28/2024 at 1:52 PM, Gabi said:

What happened? Is JayZ involved in some scandals?

Im not sure about the details but I think they're being considered guilty by association and there's lots of conspiracies about them right now.

• thanks 1