Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 12,709

The way I thought the album was just "ok" on first listen yet I streamed it all day on Spotify :bigbird:

Argentinian debut better be decent :bigbird:

• paws up 12
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 19,663
On 9/28/2024 at 12:41 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Here's my two cents on the album for those of you who have been desperately wanting to know :icant::

My favourites are When The Saints, Fólie A Deux, Happy Mistake, World on a String, Build a Mountain and That's Life. I think most songs are well executed but it shines most when Gaga takes creative risks. I really could've done without Smile or wish she did something more creative with it.

It's a pretty solid project and BY FAR her best traditional pop album. I feel like I'll come back to this one much more. Makes me excited for her future in this lane, for the first time. The lack of original tracks was disappointing but with DWAS still fresh and LG7 era just around the corner (I mean it's weeks away) I really can't complain that we got an entire surprise project. And judging by her interviews I think it's safe to say she'll be releasing content a lot more often for the foresseable future.

Bestie, The Joker?

:scared:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 19,663
On 9/28/2024 at 5:45 AM, VoldeLorde said:

The way I told everyone I knew abt Harlequin, saying it was rock/alternative bc of the Joker snippet, and she pulled a bait-and-switch on us :icant:

She’s a scammer. Wbk.

• lol 1