Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Moderator 4,208

You can lash me if you want, but I would rather take the critics giving this album their 6/10 and 7/10 scores so that they can call LG7 a return to pop music masterpieces and give it their 10s. Like let's be strategic and get Gaga her first universal praise on metacritic. 

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 9,580
On 9/27/2024 at 5:33 PM, FRANZGA said:

I dont know ha :icant:

I'm not a Jazz stan tho, that's why

Me neither. I did my first listen review here. I wrote down what I first felt while listening to the music. I was being surprised at the end that I rated the "Side A" songs higher. Gaga is teaching me to appreciate Jazz it seems XD

Pop-a-911-ster 34,698
On 9/27/2024 at 5:44 PM, Emi said:

AM US (Albums)

#14 +6 Harlequin *np*

do we have a comparaison at the same time with Chromatica's first day ? I assume it was already top 10 at the same time 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,050

Happy mistake :giveup:

Gonna build a mountain :giveup:

World on a string :giveup:

Oh, when we the saints :giveup:

The joker :giveup:

Upgrading all these tracks to 11/10 oh Godga pls don't stomp on me like this:giveup:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Moderator 9,580
On 9/27/2024 at 5:52 PM, joesuda said:

You can lash me if you want, but I would rather take the critics giving this album their 6/10 and 7/10 scores so that they can call LG7 a return to pop music masterpieces and give it their 10s. Like let's be strategic and get Gaga her first universal praise on metacritic. 

It would be better if they scored both high. Let them realized Gaga just broke the rules with this one :cm: 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 904
On 9/27/2024 at 5:52 PM, joesuda said:

She isn t beyonce or Adele or a indie artist or a uk artist... critics are very biased towards popstar like taylor gaga katy ....cowboy carter has a better score than folklore..you can hate taylor but folklore is a masterpiece

• paws up 1