Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,085
On 9/26/2024 at 8:11 PM, BenG said:

Probably from songwriter's page. Counters still not updated for me.

TIL a Spotify songwriter's page exist

I thought total numbers outside an artists' top 5 were impossible to see outside the desktop app :dead:

Edited by JennyWayne
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,049
On 9/26/2024 at 3:14 PM, Miaou said:

can we stop tracking Itunes please ? :rip::rip::rip: it means nothing :rip:

just to start warming up until official numbers on Saturday :flutter:

Moderator 29,348
On 9/26/2024 at 11:45 PM, JennyWayne said:

TIL a Spotify songwriter's page exist

I thought total numbers outside an artists' top 5 were impossible to see outside the desktop app :dead:

You can use chartmasters to view the numbers

A Popster Is Born 11,085
On 9/26/2024 at 8:18 PM, Daddy said:

You can use chartmasters to view the numbers

Yeah i've used chartmasters before to see the numbers but I found it really annoying that you needed an account to even see them

Nowadays I use kworb but those numbers take a while to update after the counter does

• hugs 1

Popstanne 5,985

Ok now that I took out the curiosity to listen to 'Happy Mistake', I'm gonna wait for the rest of the album untill midnight.

The album was worth it even just for that song, the rest can even suck I'm already satisfied with that song alone.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

On 9/27/2024 at 1:11 AM, DonnieDarko said:

And my two cents on the Harlequin album.

Overall, I don’t like it. The Joker and Happy Mistake are clear frontrunners for me and they’re such great songs, I wish the whole album would be like that.

I am also disappointed with the visuals being crazy, amazing, out of this world only to have songs like Good Morning (which I hate with passion) on it. 

Anyway, I bought 8 vinyls, every one of them on a different transaction so I’m making sure the sales count separately. And I will be holding my streaming farms throughout the week. 

Other than that, LG7 lead single-bring it on!

:giveup:

You speak my mind. Imagine the slayage it would be as a rock-ballad album in the age of Benson Boone and Hozier. People are here for it. DWAS is literally slaying and it's an 80s inspired soft-rock ballad.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,085
On 9/26/2024 at 8:20 PM, Daddy said:

Not this FAD at 14

IMG-4148.jpg

Eh, it's a fair ranking. He stayed consistently relevant from the late 90s all the way until his most recent hit in 2016. Plus, FS/LS started the entire Timbaland trend from the late 2000s making it one of the most influential albums of that period

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/26/2024 at 7:16 PM, Leptine said:

Finally managed to listen 'Happy Mistake', the hype is real, one of her best ballads ever, really hope it takes over :applause:

Kimmel performance coming. 
First of many, and the gays mad as ‘Happy Moments’ leeches off DWAS whilst she performs it everywhere and ignores LG7 :billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3
On 9/26/2024 at 8:08 PM, Daddy said:

Monthly listeners 

96,170,302 (+332,589)

new f-ing peak

the surprise, as we dont have a new peak every single day for the last month of so:icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 4

Moderator 29,348
On 9/26/2024 at 11:55 PM, JennyWayne said:

Eh, it's a fair ranking. He stayed consistently relevant from the late 90s all the way until his most recent hit in 2016. Plus, FS/LS started the entire Timbaland trend from the late 2000s making it one of the most influential albums of that period

I still hate him as a person! 

• paws up 1