Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Moderator 4,208
On 9/26/2024 at 11:00 AM, boobatella said:

13h until Harlequin for me :darkmode:

i’m so excited for this and can’t concentrate on anything, i don’t know what i’m gonna do the day before LG7 drops then  :darkmode:

Are you gonna listen at midnight or are you gonna wait until the morning? I'm kinda torn, I want to listen to it ASAP, but usually at midnight I am so tired that I'm afraid I will lose focus/fall asleep midway through so I'm kinda thinking about waiting until morning to listen to it so I can take it all in. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,895
On 9/26/2024 at 11:14 AM, joesuda said:

Are you gonna listen at midnight or are you gonna wait until the morning? I'm kinda torn, I want to listen to it ASAP, but usually at midnight I am so tired that I'm afraid I will lose focus/fall asleep midway through so I'm kinda thinking about waiting until morning to listen to it so I can take it all in. 

probably in the morning, with the illness i’ve been zoning off around 10pm each night :icant:

• hugs 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3

Not @boobatella being super ill and @OreoÀDeux is about to take the airplane while Gaga is about to have her second imperial phase.

:crying:

Stay strong sister and brother monsters. We all pray for you 🙏 You can do it. I promise you that you will witness Gaga's slayage :bradley:

• lol 5

Popster This Way 657
On 9/26/2024 at 4:40 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact you all came for Mr.S saying there were some jazzy / blues track when some snippets go in that way :gunga:

I think perhaps Mr.S heard only the first 2 tracks - which are the most jazzy one. And then made the conclusion.

Honestly, I do not have expectations for the album to have huge Spotify numbers except for a few selected tracks (hopefully The Joker, Happy Mistake and some other tracks).

But still, this seem like a fun project! 

Popstanne 5,500
On 9/26/2024 at 2:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact you all came for Mr.S saying there were some jazzy / blues track when some snippets go in that way :gunga:

Some tracks are definitely jazz 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3
On 9/26/2024 at 10:46 AM, BenG said:

@OreoÀDeux ready to download the NZ versions? :icant:

Omg not him being the first user of this site that will hear the new album. So lucky! 

Spoiler

Well lucky if we exclude the 7 hours flight :katy:

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,103
On 9/26/2024 at 9:47 AM, little legend said:

Omg not him being the first user of this site that will hear the new album. So lucky! 

Reveal hidden contents

Well lucky if we exclude the 7 hours flight :katy:

7 + 7 :icant:

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,103
On 9/26/2024 at 9:53 AM, XXXlop said:

The reactions from London have been very positive compared to Venice. :giveup:

Maybe another BAFTA nom with no Oscar nom :dean_scream:

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 23,895
On 9/26/2024 at 11:45 AM, little legend said:

Not @boobatella being super ill and @OreoÀDeux is about to take the airplane while Gaga is about to have her second imperial phase.

Stay strong sister and brother monsters. We all pray for you 🙏 You can do it. I promise you that you will witness Gaga's slayage :bradley:

what if @boobatella and @OreoÀDeux NO/ but YES Gaga second imperial phase

spacer.png

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 46,518
On 9/26/2024 at 9:45 AM, little legend said:

Well Gaga's imperial phase will start with LG7 lead so I'm safe 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 9/26/2024 at 10:53 AM, XXXlop said:

The reactions from London have been very positive compared to Venice. :giveup:

And no shade but London red carpet and event ate Venice up; Not only Gaga, but the whole cast interactions.

• paws up 5
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,385
On 9/26/2024 at 2:35 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

And no shade but London red carpet and event ate Venice up; Not only Gaga, but the whole cast interactions.

I agree. She looked amazing