Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Pop-a-911-ster 34,563

every passing day Shallow, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance are slowly but surely looking like the new Woman World's next to DWAS 

• lol 11

Popster This Way 647

The way OGH always claim #thankyoubruno even though this is an anomaly even for him......

The songs sells not only because of quality but also due to their beautiful chemistry.

Gaga's strength always has been having amazing chemistry with stars like Beyoncé, Ari, Bradley and Tony hence why her collabs are so iconic. Our humble queen!!!! :love:

Edited by nattuggla89
  • paws up 9
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

On 9/25/2024 at 4:55 PM, nattuggla89 said:

The way OGH always claim #thankyoubruno even though this is an anomaly even for him......

The songs sells not only because of quality but also due to their beautiful chemistry.

Gaga's strength is having amazing chemistry with stars like Beyoncé, Ari, Bradley and Tony hence why her collabs are always iconic. Our humble queen!!!! :love:

They consider a Bruno/Gaga song like a Jimin/Latto song

Pop-a-911-ster 32,234

A guy who always posts about those tea on one of my Facebook groups say that an artist booked 3 Stade de France dates between June 19 and June 22 2025 with tickets going on sale at the end of October.

• paws up 2
  • shook 7
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,823
On 9/25/2024 at 4:55 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Gaga's strength always has been having amazing chemistry with stars like Beyoncé, Ari, Bradley and Tony hence why her collabs are always iconic. Our humble queen!!!! :love:

I mean we have collabs with Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, The Rolling Stones, BlackPink and Elton John. Some have collabs with Doechii, JID and 21 Savages. 

I totally get why some fanbases are pressed. Their fave can't even grab some interesting duets :oops:

• paws up 6
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,004
On 9/25/2024 at 12:01 PM, ViviLittleM said:

A guy who always posts about those tea on one of my Facebook groups say that an artist booked 3 Stade de France dates between June 19 and June 22 2025 with tickets going on sale at the end of October.

it's Katy for 143 promo tour

Spoiler

:laughga:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 12,069
On 9/25/2024 at 12:01 PM, ViviLittleM said:

A guy who always posts about those tea on one of my Facebook groups say that an artist booked THREE Stade de France dates between June 19 and June 22 2025 with tickets going on sale at the end of October.

ok, so not Gaga :jailga:

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 12,069
On 9/25/2024 at 12:04 PM, ViviLittleM said:

We never know. The demand was so insane in 2022 that she sold every single seat she could.

i don't deny her demand, but i don't expect the tour to have many dates, even though there'll be demand

Pop-a-911-ster 41,774
On 9/25/2024 at 11:00 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Can anyone sum up the news from today? Just came out from the meeting and dont have time to read all the pages now :giveup:

A new peak by 240k

a pretty big rise in France

+90k WoW in the US

+300k WoW I’m pretty sure

4M above Billie on Spotify Charts

= 14 artist chart (above Ariana for females)

London Premiere for JFAD today 

US Radio Update - 18. (+1) Die With A Smile - 34.82 AI (+0.32)

+4.1M gap with Flowers at this same time 

……I probably messed something up :katy:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 3