Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 11,004

So I asked ChatGPT which songs he thinks are covers :bebe:

1. Good Morning - 2:46

• Possibly a cover: This is a famous song from Singin’ in the Rain (1952), and many artists have covered it. The track length is similar to versions from musicals or classic recordings.
  2. Get Happy - 3:11

• Likely a cover: This title is associated with the classic song performed by Judy Garland in 1950. It's been covered many times in jazz and pop.
  3. Oh, When The Saints - 3:42

• Likely a cover: This is a very famous gospel/spiritual song, "When the Saints Go Marching In." The title suggests it’s a version of this traditional song, which has many renditions.
  4. World on a String - 2:37

• Likely a cover: The title matches "I've Got the World on a String," a famous standard performed by Frank Sinatra and others. The track length is typical for this type of song.
  5. If My Friends Could See Me Now - 2:41

• Likely a cover: This is a well-known song from the musical Sweet Charity. The track length aligns with many versions of this musical number.
  6. That's Entertainment - 4:09

• Possibly a cover: This is a classic song from the MGM musical The Band Wagon (1953). The track length is longer than usual for that song, but it could be a jazzier or extended version.
  7. Smile - 3:38

• Likely a cover: This is most likely a version of the song written by Charlie Chaplin for the film Modern Times. It has been covered many times, and the track length is in line with typical versions.
  8. The Joker - 2:54

• Possibly a cover: "The Joker" is a famous song by Steve Miller Band (1973), though there could be original songs with the same title. The track length is shorter than the original but still in the ballpark.
  9. Folie à Deux - 2:58

• Likely original: This is a unique title, and there are no well-known popular songs with this name. It likely refers to the psychological phenomenon and could be original.
  10. Gonna Build a Mountain - 2:51

• Likely a cover: This is a song from the musical Stop the World – I Want to Get Off. The track length suggests it's in line with many versions from musical theatre recordings.
  11. Close to You - 2:44

• Possibly a cover: "Close to You" is a famous song by The Carpenters. However, the track length is shorter than the original, which might suggest either an edited version or a different song with the same title.
  12. Happy Mistake - 4:05

• Likely original: This is an unusual title, with no widely known famous songs by this name. The track length also doesn't indicate it’s part of a traditional pop standard catalog.
  13. That's Life - 3:04

• Likely a cover: This is a well-known Frank Sinatra hit, and the track length aligns with many covers or performances of the song.

Summary:

• Likely Covers: "Good Morning," "Get Happy," "Oh, When The Saints," "World on a String," "If My Friends Could See Me Now," "That's Entertainment," "Smile," "The Joker," "Gonna Build a Mountain," "Close to You," "That's Life."
  • Likely Originals: "Folie à Deux," "Happy Mistake."
  • paws up 1
  • sad 3
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,054
On 9/24/2024 at 5:32 PM, Miaou said:

and is Harlequin the soundtrack of JFAD or an independant project for JFAD ?

I'm so lost jesus :rip:

neither, it's a companion album :icant:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,075
On 9/25/2024 at 12:31 AM, JennyWayne said:

So I asked ChatGPT which songs he thinks are covers :bebe:

1. Good Morning - 2:46

• Possibly a cover: This is a famous song from Singin’ in the Rain (1952), and many artists have covered it. The track length is similar to versions from musicals or classic recordings.
  2. Get Happy - 3:11

• Likely a cover: This title is associated with the classic song performed by Judy Garland in 1950. It's been covered many times in jazz and pop.
  3. Oh, When The Saints - 3:42

• Likely a cover: This is a very famous gospel/spiritual song, "When the Saints Go Marching In." The title suggests it’s a version of this traditional song, which has many renditions.
  4. World on a String - 2:37

• Likely a cover: The title matches "I've Got the World on a String," a famous standard performed by Frank Sinatra and others. The track length is typical for this type of song.
  5. If My Friends Could See Me Now - 2:41

• Likely a cover: This is a well-known song from the musical Sweet Charity. The track length aligns with many versions of this musical number.
  6. That's Entertainment - 4:09

• Possibly a cover: This is a classic song from the MGM musical The Band Wagon (1953). The track length is longer than usual for that song, but it could be a jazzier or extended version.
  7. Smile - 3:38

• Likely a cover: This is most likely a version of the song written by Charlie Chaplin for the film Modern Times. It has been covered many times, and the track length is in line with typical versions.
  8. The Joker - 2:54

• Possibly a cover: "The Joker" is a famous song by Steve Miller Band (1973), though there could be original songs with the same title. The track length is shorter than the original but still in the ballpark.
  9. Folie à Deux - 2:58

• Likely original: This is a unique title, and there are no well-known popular songs with this name. It likely refers to the psychological phenomenon and could be original.
  10. Gonna Build a Mountain - 2:51

• Likely a cover: This is a song from the musical Stop the World – I Want to Get Off. The track length suggests it's in line with many versions from musical theatre recordings.
  11. Close to You - 2:44

• Possibly a cover: "Close to You" is a famous song by The Carpenters. However, the track length is shorter than the original, which might suggest either an edited version or a different song with the same title.
  12. Happy Mistake - 4:05

• Likely original: This is an unusual title, with no widely known famous songs by this name. The track length also doesn't indicate it’s part of a traditional pop standard catalog.
  13. That's Life - 3:04

• Likely a cover: This is a well-known Frank Sinatra hit, and the track length aligns with many covers or performances of the song.

Summary:

• Likely Covers: "Good Morning," "Get Happy," "Oh, When The Saints," "World on a String," "If My Friends Could See Me Now," "That's Entertainment," "Smile," "The Joker," "Gonna Build a Mountain," "Close to You," "That's Life."
  • Likely Originals: "Folie à Deux," "Happy Mistake."

Oh f- me in the a** 

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 41,771
On 9/24/2024 at 12:32 PM, Miaou said:

and is Harlequin the soundtrack of JFAD or an independant project for JFAD ?

I'm so lost jesus :rip:

It’s a companion album, there will be an additional soundtrack album with Joaquin vocals etc.

Im sure this has the reworked songs with different tones/styles with a handful of originals. 

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 46,505
On 9/24/2024 at 5:34 PM, Adarsh said:

Some of these songs are also in the movie I think 

I feel like she probably re-interpreted them

Hopefully we'll get answers soon enough 

Moderator 4,199

Me casually logging back in after being gone for like 2 years whilst continually ignoring the report emails that have been gathering in my inbox for the last two years because Godga is finally releasing a new album.

• lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 11,004
On 9/24/2024 at 6:36 PM, Miaou said:

so JFAD soundtrack, LG7 and Harlequin ? :dead:

And DWAS casually being the number one song in the world as a side project :dead:

• yaas, gaga 1