Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster for Sale 46,517
On 9/24/2024 at 8:11 AM, Andreu said:

I cant help but remember how LFS and DoC felt like nonevents because of how together they were released,Doc was completely forgotten once another project dropped and LFS had no anticipation whatsoever because we had something else (after a whole year of nothing :bradley:)

This is not from a chartster perspective so dont come at me with the what happened with enjoying thr music 1!2!2!

The reason doc and L4s were non-events was not because of their proximity to each other :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 9/24/2024 at 10:47 AM, ReadyGaga said:

I recently learned to appreciate the ignore user feature

Only time I used it was when Mario Spears terrorized us with essays about Britney between every 4 posts :bebe:

• shook 1
  • lol 12

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/24/2024 at 8:41 AM, Fame Romance said:

If the wooooorld was ending

Enjoying GODGA’s beautiful vocals from the #1 song in the world right now on my way to work. She’s coming with even more music. Life is good right now :abel_glow:

You were very quiet on DWAS after the inital Europe debuts hihi glad to see you're enjoying the song now 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 46,517

I was skeptical but now I'm kinda buying the idea of DWAS being a last minute addition to this LG6.5 project (not just too bost it on streaming platforms). 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2
On 9/24/2024 at 8:32 AM, Daddy said:

Talent kinda lost here

Hollywoods bleeding is so filler’d 

Wow and Halsus’s Die For Me are the only true bops I fear 

• shook 1

Popstanne 5,499
On 9/24/2024 at 2:25 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

I was skeptical but now I'm kinda buying the idea of DWAS being a last minute addition to this LG6.5 project (not just too bost it on streaming platforms). 

No its not 

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 9/24/2024 at 11:55 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

It would honestly be such a smart move, especially that it fits the theme of the era so well that it wouldn't totally look like a desperate grab. It would boost the entire album and (i imagine) help a lot on the BB200

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2

I’m gonna guess the project is going to be officially titled LG6.5 cos it’s iconic as hell wtf

spacer.png

Popster This Way 657
On 9/24/2024 at 5:11 PM, Delusional said:

I’m gonna guess the project is going to be officially titled LG6.5 cos it’s iconic as hell wtf

spacer.png

Ikr!! Nobody named their album like that. It's so funny and iconic and also made sense!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,876
x2
On 9/24/2024 at 10:14 AM, gagaxuan said:

Ikr!! Nobody named their album like that. It's so funny and iconic and also made sense!

Inb4 Liam Payne files a cyst and deceased  

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 9/24/2024 at 12:14 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Random thought what if Dancing in the Shadow is actually on LG6.5 ? She teased some moon stuff yesterday

It literally says 'LG7 Gaga Returns'

• paws up 3
  • lol 1