On 9/24/2024 at 1:07 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

not my delusion of a rock album being real omggg :giveup:

@boobatella I need you to get in here NOW

WE WON :giveup:

the snippet is fire :giveup: 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

On 9/23/2024 at 11:37 PM, little legend said:

The way Gaga woke up one day and chose violence. She chose that she wants to rule the world again like back in 2009. 

And right now, she has the biggest song in the world. She will have one of the biggest movies of the year and two new albums.

Oh god. We are witnessing her second imperial phase :giveup: ( ASIB era was cute, but now we are going to witness a true monumental era like TF/TFM 

:giveup:

With a good luck and Joker's Hype + if LG7 is successful, the 50 date stadium world tour could lead to a similar situation to Taylor's Eras Tour, a new Gaga Mania with her albums getting great streams and LG7 smashing.

Imagine TF+TFM 6.5M daily streams

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,041

France: DWAS is semi-Gold. Full-Gold certified next month. :crowned:

Aggressive bonus:

Spoiler

Top Singles France:
#28 (-1) Die With a Smile

Edited by kékette
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,857
On 9/24/2024 at 6:27 AM, Gabi said:

While we are waiting for LG6.5, have you guys heard Gaga singing close to you in JFAD? I heard the snippet in an interview of Todd Phillips and I screen-recorded it for you.

I’m also very excited for the soundtrack ngl 

This sounds so pretty :giveup: idk why in my mind the soundtrack would be just like jazz covers, i thought i wouldnt care but im so here for an album of such covers 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 9/24/2024 at 1:02 AM, OreoÀDeux said:

Yeah the purpose is to generate buzz online

No one irl will care about that

istg this is literally what my GP representative told me :dead: 

then proceeded to tell me if her manager is "dumb or what" when I told him we're used to not only billboards but skytyping promo :dead:

• lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 30,993

I cant help but remember how LFS and DoC felt like nonevents because of how together they were released,Doc was completely forgotten once another project dropped and LFS had no anticipation whatsoever because we had something else (after a whole year of nothing :bradley:)

This is not from a chartster perspective so dont come at me with the what happened with enjoying thr music 1!2!2!

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,993

The IG post saying LG7 new single in october now sounds kind of weird, because it was so intentional therr is no way she meant whatever is LG6.5 

• paws up 1