From the creators of Die With a Smile

Throwing Up With a Boner 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,163
On 9/23/2024 at 2:24 PM, JennyWayne said:

I lowkey want to stay away from snippets myself

perxepm.gif

Surprise me on release day Gar

Omg no. Lol. On DWAS day, I listened to that leaked snippet for hours. It sustained me. :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3

According to Planet_Chromatica, Gaga is actually shown more in JFAD than Phoenix. They just hided the Gaga scenes at the Venice premiere because they wanted to make JFAD look inconsistent and bad. Gaga actually is playing in 90 minutes. Those hidden scenes are all with Gaga and include new songs including the songs "Happy Mistakes" , "World of Strings " and "The Dark Night Of The Lost Kingdom". All these are expected to be official singles. All these will lead to Best Leading Actress Oscar Wim, Best Original song Oscar win and multiple Grammys. The "The Dark Night Of The Lost Kingdom" is considered to be her best single ever and Interscope thinks that it can stay at #1 on B100 for over 10 weeks.

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 2
  • lol 1

On 9/24/2024 at 1:44 AM, little legend said:

According to Planet_Chromatica, Gaga is actually shown more in JFAD than Phoenix. They just hided the Gaga scenes at the Venice premiere because they wanted to make JFAD look inconsistent and bad. Gaga actually is playing in 90 minutes. Those hidden scenes are all with Gaga and include new songs including the songs "Happy Mistakes" , "World of Strings " and "The Dark Night Of The Lost Kingdom". All these are expected to be official singles. All these will lead to Best Leading Actress Oscar Wim, Best Original song Oscar win and multiple Grammys. The "The Dark Night Of The Lost Kingdom" is considered to be her best single ever and Interscope thinks that it can stay at #1 on B100 for over 10 weeks.

I'm gonna bookmark this:bebe:

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

Popster This Way 813

OMG I HAVE TO READ SO MUCH PAGES, I MEAN MORE THAN 100 BUT I AM GOING TO READ ALL OF THEM

I CAN’T WITH THE EXCIMENT, I CAN’T BELIEVE ALL OF THIS IS REAL

I AM SO HAPPY

DON’T STOP STREAMING HER WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY SHE DESERVESSS MORE THAN EVER 

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,740
On 9/24/2024 at 1:44 AM, little legend said:

the (delusional) manifestation i can't 

• lol 1

Popstanne 9,989

Notably, the duet has drawn over 100 million streams globally in each of the last three weeks. It joins only Sabrina Carpenter’s “Please Please Please” (three weeks, June-July) and Kendrick Lamar’s “Not Like Us” (three, May-July) as the only songs to achieve three such weeks this year. Plus, “Die With a Smile” has gained in each of its chart weeks, having started with 75.2 million on the Aug. 31 survey and rising, respectively each week, to 97.2 million, 105.8 million, 111.4 million and 117.4 million;

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 12

A Popster Is Born 11,033
On 9/23/2024 at 8:44 PM, little legend said:

Wow if they say it it must be true

3MLWfYP.gif

• lol 4

Popster This Way 899
On 9/23/2024 at 8:44 PM, little legend said:

What?

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,092
On 9/23/2024 at 4:02 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Most Weeks at #1 on Billboard Global 200 (2024)

#1 Beautiful Things  - 7 weeks

#2 Die With A Smile - 4 weeks

#3 (-1) Espresso, Birds Of A Feather - 3 weeks

#4 Loving On Me, Yes And?, Fortnight, Not Like Us, Million Dollar Baby, Please Please Please, Who - 2 weeks

#5 AIWFCIY, Hiss, Texas Hold'em, We Can't Be Friends,Like That, Too Sweet, I Had Some Help, Houdini - 1 week

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3