#14 (+2) Canada
#14 (+6) Ireland
#19 (+4) Portugal

Back to rising on YT :applause:

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 7

Popster This Way 836

We’ve heard literal seconds of muffled snippets of songs. We have no idea what’s radio friendly or not, so let’s not worry abt it until the time comes. Let’s enjoy DWAS smashing on radio instead :jailga:

• paws up 7
  • thanks 3

Popster This Way 836
On 9/2/2024 at 1:43 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Totally agree with you, Stuck With You ruined Rain on Me as much as Bad Romance with Paparazzi (even if they were diff situations the consequences are very similar)

ROM not as lead but I think since the video was filmed pre pandemic, they could’ve released it after they announced the delay of the album, just to let us know it was still coming, just not right away. Plus with SL falling, an April release for ROM would’ve been nice, and then they could’ve pushed a third song with the release in May

On 9/2/2024 at 8:59 PM, VoldeLorde said:

ROM not as lead but I think since the video was filmed pre pandemic, they could’ve released it after they announced the delay of the album, just to let us know it was still coming, just not right away. Plus with SL falling, an April release for ROM would’ve been nice, and then they could’ve pushed a third song with the release in May

But ROM the week before Chromatica release helped a lot with the performance of the album on streaming platforms 

• thanks 3

Popster This Way 836
On 9/2/2024 at 2:01 PM, ReadyGaga said:

But ROM the week before Chromatica release helped a lot with the performance of the album on streaming platforms 

Yeah, but imagine Sour Candy as third single :zoom: the slayage would still be affecting us to this day 

Spoiler

Plus, even if all three of those songs under perform, its three flop singles vs the two we got now for Chromatica 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,117

🚨 I don't know what the f- you're doing right now but click on it for 10M on the chart tomorrow 🚨

Edited by Osama
  • paws up 2

On 9/2/2024 at 9:08 PM, VoldeLorde said:

Yeah, but imagine Sour Candy as third single :zoom: the slayage would still be affecting us to this day 

Reveal hidden contents

Plus, even if all three of those songs under perform, its three flop singles vs the two we got now for Chromatica 

A decent lead single + ROM + Sour Candy as singles = Chromatica with 800.000/900.000 recurrent streams

Popster to Popster 4,117
On 9/2/2024 at 2:42 PM, Ayobabylon said:

they definitely are not radio singles its very easy to understand that and weird bops always been her brand whether is govt hooker or bloody mary or even teeth plus in streaming era authenticity matters the most bc tiktok is always looking for peculiar sounds for trends thats why brat blew at first place 

if you just want her to cater to radio audience then whats the difference between her n taylor swift 

Well BRAT went viral due to its messy and amateur aesthetic, only later did people discover its sound, but it's not like it was even close to a revolutionary album, it's just another Charli album that became the twitter vibes album of 2024.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/2/2024 at 7:57 PM, VoldeLorde said:

We’ve heard literal seconds of muffled snippets of songs. We have no idea what’s radio friendly or not, so let’s not worry abt it until the time comes. Let’s enjoy DWAS smashing on radio instead :jailga:

Spoiler

I’m sorry for upsetting anyone as well and changing the tone in here like I didn’t mean to do that 

LG7 in a months time ? :whatga:

I’ll be dancing around to ‘girlfriend for the weekend’ in my underwear whilst pretending I don’t like the song after the updates are posted in here hihi!

Britney Spears Dancing GIF by Jessimae Peluso

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • hugs 1
  • lol 2
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,117

The Girlfriend/Garden of Eden snippet sounds good to me. It's like a 2024 version of Nothing On But The Radio. Whichever way she comes, she just needs a song with a chorus that people can at least sing along to. I love Stupid Love but now I see that a song without a chorus would only make lots of noise if we were still on the 2016/2017 Chainsmokers/Imagine Dragons/OneRepublic edm wave.

A Popster Is Born 19,284
On 9/2/2024 at 3:29 PM, ReadyGaga said:

From when come the decrease? 

-10% but increasing in radio and streams and remaining stable on youtube views makes no sense for me

Flop With A Smile duh-uh.gif

serving TEOG’s chart run duh-uh.gif