Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster This Way 841

Now I’m just wondering, is the blue dress we’ve seen her in related to Harley and the more avant-garde looks related to LG7 or is it vice versa? 

On 9/23/2024 at 1:12 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Put some respect on Hozier :lesson:

His latest hit single was a bit bland but his albums are good and not cheesy mess of the likes of Sheeran, Capaldi, James Arthur etc. + He has lasted for a decade now. 

This song >>>> those fads careers. 

I didn't remember James Arthur's existence and I was fine with that, thank you for the war flashback :leap:

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 305
On 9/23/2024 at 1:12 PM, OreoÀDeux said:

Put some respect on Hozier :lesson:

His latest hit single was a bit bland but his albums are good and not cheesy mess of the likes of Sheeran, Capaldi, James Arthur etc. + He has lasted for a decade now. 

This song >>>> those fads careers. 

Ed Sheeran in 2017 was really a nightmare, really really dark old days

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 46,520
On 9/23/2024 at 12:24 PM, BenG said:

I woke up from a new Gaga song dream :icant:

The song was so bad and had a 1-minute instrumental intro :icant:

Fadty, wait up!

Everytime I dream about Gaga music it's the most bland sh-t I've ever heard in my life

my brain trying to humble me 

• lol 6

Popstanne 5,982

She’s truly going to carry the JFAD promo with her music and not the other way around with releasing this Friday.

I think it’s a great move overall, the preview sounds great, reminds me more of Radiohead than Lana actually.

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 46,520
On 9/23/2024 at 12:27 PM, Leptine said:

She’s truly going to carry the JFAD promo with her music and not the other way around with releasing this Friday.

I think it’s a great move overall, the preview sounds great, reminds me more of Radiohead than Lana actually.

If she serves a depressing a** radiohead style song for people to cry themselves to sleep :giveup:

baby sleeping sounds are not safe on the spotify charts

Edited by OreoÀDeux
  • thanks 1
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 11,075

Unpopular opinion but 2017 Ed Sheeran was not that bad. Shape of You and Galway Girl are lowkey bops. Perfect I'm not huge on but is passable

The only songs I can't stand are Happier and Castle on the Hill. When I think about it it's probably Benny Blanco's bland production that drags those songs down

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

On 9/23/2024 at 1:30 PM, JennyWayne said:

Unpopular opinion but 2017 Ed Sheeran was not that bad. Shape of You and Galway Girl are lowkey bops. Perfect I'm not huge on but is passable

The only songs I can't stand are Happier and Castle on the Hill. When I think about it it's probably Benny Blanco's bland production that drags those songs down

Does Banny Blanco have still a job? 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,166
On 9/23/2024 at 7:22 AM, ReadyGaga said:

Little remind that A Star Is Born soundtrack debuted with 231.000 copies ( 37.000 streaming equivalent copies + 32.000 Track equivalent unities + 162.000 pure copies  ).

It spent 4 non-consecutive weeks at number one on BB200 and it was the second best selling female album of 2019 and the 4th best selling album (male and female) . 

For comparison it outsold the Ariana Grande's career peek album Thank you, Next and WWAFAWDWG? by Billie Eilish. 

ASIB-Collector-s-Edition-Box-Set-002.jpg

The way JFAD soundtrack probably won't even pull Love For Sale numbers. :katy:

Popster for Sale 46,520
On 9/23/2024 at 12:30 PM, JennyWayne said:

I hated Perfect. SOY was fun. And a lot of his ballads are great. Maybe it was a bit unfair to group them with the others but I think there is some correlation. 

They're like the Gracie Abrams (mid gimmicky affected vocals copycats) to his Taylor Swift.

A Popster Is Born 11,075
On 9/23/2024 at 1:30 PM, ReadyGaga said:

The Perfect and Shape of You spam was real 

And then he released another song, even worst than the other two

Now this I can agree on. This song was absolutely atrocious. Almost as bad as any song on 143.

On 9/23/2024 at 1:32 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Does Banny Blanco have still a job? 

Too busy with Selena Gomez I suppose

Popster to Popster 4,166
On 9/23/2024 at 7:30 AM, JennyWayne said:

I can't take this man seriously.  My brain won't allow me to. 

spacer.png

• lol 1

On 9/23/2024 at 1:32 PM, Imtired1616 said:

The way JFAD soundtrack probably won't even pull Love For Sale numbers. :katy:

The lack of much original music will probably have a big impact, but I think it will still debut with 45k copies just because of Gaga's name + the hype of the film and the fact of being a musical. if there are 3/4 original songs it could easily debut in the top 10 of the BB200 otherwise I don't see it debuting outside the top 25

• paws up 3