Seven — 43 days  
As It Was — 51 days 
Who — 53 days  
Good 4 U — 53 days  

Flowers kinda aged like milk compared to how huge it was at first

A Popster Is Born 12,398
On 9/20/2024 at 12:12 AM, sugden said:

Flowers kinda aged like milk compared to how huge it was at first

Well maybe not aged like milk but it was hmm too big? Overplayed too much? More like that. 

Popstanne 9,989

Saying Tity's album is better than TTPD is wild :rip:

While I agree that the standard editions songs have some cringe duds combined with some okay songs that got old real quick, Katy could only DREAM of songs to the level of quality found on the TTPD: The Anthology tracks

I'm convinced this forum just listened to a few of the songs on the standard and called it a day.

The Black Dog, The Albatross, Chloe Or Sam Or Sophia Or Marcus, How Did It End?, The Prophecy, Cassandra all miles above what Katy could ever hope to achieve in song writing and clearly never has based on her entire discography.

Even some of the standard tracks like Clara Bow, So Long London, and Florida!!! are leagues above what Katy has done in the past 10 years. TTPD isn't Taylor at her best yet it's still Taylor being better than Katy like she always has been.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 4
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,989
On 9/19/2024 at 3:37 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Aged Like Milk :

Global Spotify:

#150. (+6) Flowers - 1,427,779 (+36,407)

614 days charting 20210316-144519.gif

I always forget how "not far" songs like Judas or Shallow, that pull 1M some days, are to the Top 200 on Global Spotify.

#200 had 1.27M streams yesterday.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,021
On 9/19/2024 at 8:01 PM, Arturo said:

I always forget how "not far" songs like Judas or Shallow, that pull 1M some days, are to the Top 200 on Global Spotify.

#200 had 1.27M streams yesterday.

Imagine Judas entering the top 200 on Global Spotify omg I think we could have a shot if the LG7 lead smashes :darkmode:

• hugs 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 384

TBH I have replayed way too many times the That's Life trailer, unlike the first two trailers which had too much Joaquin which I only watched a couple times. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,412
On 9/19/2024 at 8:04 PM, Hags Labs said:

Imagine Judas entering the top 200 on Global Spotify omg I think we could have a shot if the LG7 lead smashes :darkmode:

The way last time I told someone seeing Judas break 1M threshold is nice but I prefer stability and longevity (and HUMILITY) and then Judas actually surpassed so I'm going to repeat the same answer: I prefer Judas to remain stable and have longevity :giveup:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1