Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 2,814

Ngl I wish we could be able to rule out LG7 getting released this year cause I truly don’t want nor I see her label dropping it in the middle of Xmas season aka October/November :lesson:

ARTPOPster 1,977
On 9/1/2024 at 9:06 PM, Dean Judaster said:

JuDWAS

Not this sounding like a "has been/was" joke from -TRL :gaga-dead:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,161
On 9/1/2024 at 9:01 PM, Hags Labs said:

Ngl I wish we could be able to rule out LG7 getting released this year cause I truly don’t want nor I see her label dropping it in the middle of Xmas season aka October/November :lesson:

It's going to be released when Interscope says so. And they have ALWAYS been super conservative with her release dates. I think we prob get the Chapelle collab and the Joker soundtrack this year, and LG7 early next year. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,814
On 9/1/2024 at 10:53 PM, Imtired1616 said:

It's going to be released when Interscope says so. And they have ALWAYS been super conservative with her release dates. I think we prob get the Chapelle collab and the Joker soundtrack this year, and LG7 early next year. 

I truly do hope so. Guess I’ll stick with some alleged insider said that there’s no confirmed date for LG7 :excuseme:

Popster to Popster 4,161
On 9/1/2024 at 9:56 PM, Hags Labs said:

I truly do hope so. Guess I’ll stick with some alleged insider said that there’s no confirmed date for LG7 :excuseme:

It also depends on what the soundtrack turns out to be. If it really is just Gaga and Joaquin mumble singing dialog, they can keep it. Bring on LG7. :icant:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,499
On 9/2/2024 at 7:48 AM, Ben said:

I literally just Googled "planet_abracadebra" and @Ayobabylon's comment was the only search result

So the secret is finally out. Its me im the planet _abracadebra aka the notorious insider:kiss:

• lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,578
On 9/2/2024 at 10:43 AM, Lazz Monster said:

AM Philippines

#2 (+1) Die With A Smile *new peak* - highest international song

#3 (-1) PPP

Sassy Good Bye GIF

About to snatch a new peak on Spotify PH mefears

• paws up 1