Charts| DWAS| JFAD| Harlequin

Dirkje

A Popster Is Born 12,666
On 9/1/2024 at 5:25 PM, Replay said:

what's the point if it would be deleted anyways, I would rather have solo #1 in the middle of "flop era" :arguega:

Yeah it was "deleted" later on but I would rather have an era with multiple Top 10s tbh :ohhh:

Dope was so random though :icant:

On 9/1/2024 at 4:31 PM, Replay said:

So did Brazilians announce secret performer

Apparently it will be announced on a late night show here (Fantástico), airing in about ~4 hours from now. 

I don't think it's her, but we'll see.

Popster This Way 836
On 9/1/2024 at 3:25 PM, Replay said:

what's the point if it would be deleted anyways, I would rather have solo #1 in the middle of "flop era" :arguega:

What abt a Venus performance, pushing it into the top ten? I’d rather that more than Applause getting #1 or DWUW getting more recognition tbh

Popster to Popster 2,812
On 9/1/2024 at 5:29 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Apparently it will be announced on a late night show here (Fantástico), airing in about ~4 hours from now. 

I don't think it's her, but we'll see.

When the surprise performer is Ava Max 

Aretha Franklin Swag GIF

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,317
On 9/2/2024 at 3:46 AM, Andreu said:

as much as I love Chromatica more than anything its recurrents are borederline embarassing. Thankfully its totals will always look great thanks to the good performance at the beginning but damn it really is pulling overall the numbers a song should be getting and it doesnt seem like it can change at all in the reasonably near future

Chromatica really proves how useless her team is…Even if Gaga was affected by the pandemic and didn’t want to do the promo there were still tons of things they can do.

No TikTok promo, no acoustic versions, delayed tour film,  wasted Fortnite collab, They don’t even release Love Me Right on streaming platforms. Is there any professional crew in her team? Because it seems like they let her handle her own career and she’s clueless about marketing 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

On 8/31/2024 at 10:50 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

DWAS TikTok Update (2 days):

Official upload: 224,5K videos (+69,2K)

Dance Trend audio: 19,1K videos (+2,3K)

Other unofficial audios: 363,6K (+83,7K) + 43,1K (+22,2K) + 4720 (+2421) videos = 411.420 videos (+108,3K)

TOTAL: 655.020 videos (+179,8K)

Ladies and gentlemen, we oficially have a TikTok hit in our hands :giveup: :teddy:

Bruno Mars GIF by Lady Gaga

DWAS TikTok Update (24 hours):

Official upload: 276,4K videos (+51,9K)

Dance Trend audio: 20,2K videos (+1,1K)

Other unofficial audios: 405,2K (+41,6K) + 66,9K (+23,8K) + 6617 (+1897) videos = 478.717 videos (+67,3K)*

TOTAL: 775.317 videos (+120,3K)

*I'm aware there's another sound (mashup of DWAS and Glimpse of Us) with around 9K videos with cute numbers. However, I won't include it because I think the impact of mashups on streams are less relevant to the song's streams.

Bruno Mars GIF by Lady Gaga

Great update and, yet again, a TikTok hit. Let's hope this upcoming days the number of videos increase even more, as it has been doing these past few days. It's not very far from making Bloody Mary numbers on TikTok.

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster This Way 836
On 9/1/2024 at 3:36 PM, Gabi said:

Chromatica really proves how useless her team is…Even if Gaga was affected by the pandemic and didn’t want to do the promo there were still tons of things they can do.

No TikTok promo, no acoustic versions, delayed tour film,  wasted Fortnite collab, They don’t even release Love Me Right on streaming platforms. Is there any professional crew in her team? Because it seems like they let her handle her own career and she’s clueless about marketing 

What really gets me is not pushing out more singles with the Fortnite collab and GCB, even if they were just for promo. TEOG could’ve easily been replaced with a Chromatica track, prob FW, Replay, or Enigma, and then have another single for GCB to close the era, like Babylon or SFA. It was truly wild they just pushed those out with minimal effort. 

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/1/2024 at 10:36 PM, Gabi said:

love me right is tied to the target contract

• paws up 1

On 9/1/2024 at 10:09 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Daniel Craig just arrived in Venice….his movie premieres the day before JFAD..wondering if we’ll get some iconic photos of Gaga entering Venice ala the Boat within the next day or so :giveup:

edit: I wonder if she’ll “arrive” in a boat again, kinda make it her Venice thing? :whatga: would be iconic me thinks 

This is shaping up to be the first major red carpet where she will stun with black hair, seems like the outfit will be a stark contrast to the ASIB premiere.

Spoiler

If she doesn't opt for a blonde wig :ew:

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/1/2024 at 10:32 PM, VoldeLorde said:

What abt a Venus performance, pushing it into the top ten? I’d rather that more than Applause getting #1 or DWUW getting more recognition tbh

I feel Venus would still be seen as fradulent. Like when u list her hits Applause beign #1 doesn't feel as odd as Dope being #8

A Popster Is Born 17,219
On 9/1/2024 at 10:47 PM, HosedDownGypsy said:

This is shaping up to be the first major red carpet where she will stun with black hair, seems like the outfit will be a stark contrast to the ASIB premiere.

Hide contents

If she doesn't opt for a blonde wig :ew:

when she arrives in Selva car parts :laughga:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,159
On 9/1/2024 at 4:36 PM, Gabi said:

I'm still waiting for the Fun Tonight mv Bree Candy promised us.  :katy:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,279
On 9/1/2024 at 9:36 PM, Gabi said:

But there was a lack of GP connection with the actual music - example no Chromatica songs are in her top 10 Shazam despite them being played heavily on radio. Also nothing went viral on tiktok. I don’t blame her team for these things - but the rollout was botched and not taken advantage of

UK AM

#16 (+1) DWAS

coming back hihi 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 5
  • yaas, gaga 1